Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: PG Dragon Hint

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Please point me to one person who suggests that this is hinting Cloud.

I was making speculation and your argument has no effect because I'm talking about the overall, not just this hint.  So, stop taking what I say out of context. -_-  If I wanted to talk to a reporter, I would talk to a reporter.

Message 41 of 68 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

I was making speculation and your argument has no effect because I'm talking about the overall, not just this hint.  So, stop taking what I say out of context. -_-

So you need to prevent people from speculating about a character, just because they might be speculating about someone you don't think will be in the game based on the fact that "there was a dragon in the game this character was in"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 42 of 68 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

nocturnal your being a total hipocrite you say people shouldnt take every hint and compare it to a single character and you say every hint you see is for lightning

seriously this hint has nothing to do with lightning your just being desperate

im suprised noone has mentioned Dart yet this hint could be for him

I'm a hypocrite because I'm not letting Cloud Fanboys have their way or throw away a potential character in this game?

No one's asking you to tell them its hinting Cloud.

I know, but I'm also not gonna say nothing and let a potential character be cast aside without some much as a second though.

And what does a dragon have anything to do with that? Being a boss in her game doesn't really mean anything, especially since its just a plain old dragon, it could mean anything.

Message 43 of 68 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 20, 2012
unless batman is in we have concluded in the other thread that these aren't hints.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 44 of 68 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

I was making speculation and your argument has no effect because I'm talking about the overall, not just this hint.  So, stop taking what I say out of context. -_-

So you need to prevent people from speculating about a character, just because they might be speculating about someone you don't think will be in the game based on the fact that "there was a dragon in the game this character was in"?

I have more than just, "there was a Dragon in this game."

Message 45 of 68 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Sep 20, 2012
why is it that anything paul gale does is considered a hint? where did he state that this was a hint? if we go by that logic then zoidberg is confirmed. zoidberg is a crab like humanoid alien. crabs are found in the beach and paul gale is a human.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 46 of 68 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
why is it that anything paul gale does is considered a hint? where did he state that this was a hint? if we go by that logic then zoidberg is confirmed. zoidberg is a crab like humanoid alien. crabs are found in the beach and paul gale is a human.

Okay, that example has no legitamcy. xD

Message 47 of 68 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 20, 2012
they could also be jokes
Message 48 of 68 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

shadow20100 wrote:
they could also be jokes

They could be, either way I don't need this to be a Lightning Hint. Lol xD

Message 49 of 68 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

I have more than just, "there was a Dragon in this game."

"there was a dragon in kingdom hearts..."

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 50 of 68 (76 Views)
0 Likes