Wastelander
850 posts

Re: PAUL G FINALLY SPOKE... REMAINING CHARACTERS

Oct 10, 2012
Oh my gosh... Now I am suddenly disappointed. I wish so bad that it turns out that SB was trying to trick us, we misunderstood them, or something else of the sort. Crash, and Snake will add more diversity gameplay-wise, and Wander and Cloud make a lot of sense too...

Must... not... believe...
Message 31 of 72 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
712 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Wow, if they actually decided to announce these 4 the amount of hype for the game would of sky rocketed. But, I guess that's not what they were aiming for now. The fact that those 4 are most likely going to be DLC is just incredibly sinister. I'm even more intrigued that they were going to include Dart, Spyro, Ico, and Ryu from Street Fighter, but they still didn't make the cut. It's a shame really. If those 8 were all intially going to be in the game, this would of potentially be one of the most hyped games of this console cycle.

Message 32 of 72 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 10, 2012

People, ever consider that these are actually the remaining characters? No? No one?

I'm on a role today, I garantued Crash before and said to Noc that Cloud would be in before Lightning.

Guys, I knew that Crash and Cloud were in it all along, I have connections to some people and they told me after the Dante, Sackboy announcement, I kept it a secret from you but to make it up to you I can garantue that these characters he announced are in fact in the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 33 of 72 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I don't think Gale would slap his fans in the face with something like this if it wasn't real. He's already in enough hot water as it is...

The Party Panda.png

Message 34 of 72 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 10, 2012
So crash,wander,snake,cloud sad that no resistance character but hope they arent put in dlc and some miracle happens and they reveal all four at ny comic con with a big **bleep** trailer for the game including all the characters so the hype and pre orders would skyrocket and we could start getting t.v commercials for this game i mean superbot seems to be to quite when it comes to advertisement and talking about characters.
Message 35 of 72 (357 Views)
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 10, 2012

D*** I guess when Omar asked Oni for Chun-li he wasn't kidding. If that was the final roster then I would pre-order this game right as we speak. I'm gonna pre-order the week before because I just want to b 100% sure about purchasing this. Don't want to pre-order now and then something bad is found out.

Message 36 of 72 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Oct 10, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Guys, I knew that Crash and Cloud were in it all along, I have connections to some people and they told me after the Dante, Sackboy announcement, I kept it a secret from you but to make it up to you I can garantue that these characters he announced are in fact in the game.

Really?

Message 37 of 72 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 10, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Really?

Yes, my source confirmed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 38 of 72 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Man I hope that PG is right.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 39 of 72 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Ok I believe it, why?

Omar: that is the launch roster

He never said they would not do reveals for one day dlc. He also never said final roster. Hmmm the reason they aren't revealing yet is because they are all going to be revealed like the last revealed, at the last big conference. They still haven't revealed the two stages so expect them soon with the stages Smiley Wink
Message 40 of 72 (285 Views)
0 Likes