Feb 24 2013
By: ChildrenOfBodom2 First Son 7 posts

PASBR theory

2 replies 141 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

My theory is that PASBR would be a much better game if the Roster was fan chosen. If the superbot had taken a pole of the greatest PS charcters of all time and took time to see what the people want from them, then they would have received a greater positive response from gamers.

Now I will say this about the game superbot did an excellent job with the combat part of the game the only fault that I have notice is that certain charcters will always have advantages. Take Cole fore example he is arguabley the best charcter in the game he has quick combos that allow him to crank through the super meter and thus giving him more opertunites to kill you and gain point, whilst on the other hand Sir dan is slow and his super is valuable until level 2. 

I think Superbot should call PASBR as a test run and make a better title for the future, hopefully they take the input from the gamers the next time around

Message 1 of 3 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Re: PASBR theory

Feb 24, 2013
Here's my theory. When they first started work on this game there wasn't going to be a vita version, or they had to scale some of the game back due to it being on the vita. Because watching videos of the game when it called title fight, it looked like it had a lot better quality.
On top of that I'm almost completely certain the reason their netcode is so bad because of the cross-play stuff.
Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Re: PASBR theory

Feb 24, 2013
Poll based would be nice though say the character you voted for got most votes or one of em with most votes. SB would try to get em, what if that company the character belonged to was greedy n said no? You'd be really **bleep**. SB does read fan feedback and wants to know who we want. So they're kinda saving you the butthurtness by keeping it on the low down.
Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes