Jan 06 2013
By: Kain_BR First Son 3 posts

PASBR future DLC packs may be priced at $3

2 replies 189 views Edited Jan 6, 2013

"As it has been previously known for some time now, the first batch of DLC for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale containing Kat, Emmett and the Wipeout stage will be provided to players free of charge. According to an observant user on the NeoGAF forum, subsequent content packs may be priced at $3 USD.

Sony is currently holding an "Ultimate Match Up" online contest in which players can win instant prizes by participating. Included in the rules of this contest on the official site are the cash values for each prize. Interestingly enough, one of the prizes listed is a “PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale DLC Pack digital voucher" which has a value of $3.

This isn't a confirmation but it could be an indication of how much Sony's future DLC will cost for PSABR. If subsequent content packs include two characters and a stage like the Kat and Emmett pack, $3 seems like a completely reasonable price.

If Sony does in fact decide to begin charging for future PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale DLC, do you guys feel $3 per pack is an acceptable price? Leave your thoughts below."

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jan/06/first-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-dlc-free-charge-...

For me, it is a very reasonable price

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (189 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Re: PASBR future DLC packs may be priced at $3

Jan 6, 2013
I think so, 3 items for 3 dollars, taking into the fact the developement time for each item. It's vewry modest
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: PASBR future DLC packs may be priced at $3

Jan 6, 2013
I hate to be the guy to point this out, but this was (literally) yesterday's news.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (178 Views)