Highlighted
Sackboy
538 posts

Re: PAS Vita Question

Oct 7, 2012

Solid_Sword23 wrote:
I got uncharted, stardust, mgs hd collection, and mortal kombat. wanna try gravity rush next

Gravity Rush is literally one of the best games this year. So is SoundShapes. I recommend buying both immediately. 

Also, make sure you buy all of the Gravity Rush DLC and play through the DLC as you progress through the story. It adds qutie a bit.

GR DLC is awesome. Remember that. 

Message 21 of 27 (54 Views)
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Oct 7, 2012
yeah i played the demo and i really enjoyed it especially with the touch controls
meme3485470395
Message 22 of 27 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

I think I've played the majority of the games released thus far on the Vita, and I would definitely say Gravity Rush is an essential, as is LBP Vita. Uncharted was a blast too, Resistance was decent, Super Stardust and Escape Plan are both gorgeous, Plants vs Zombies is fun if you grab it when it's on sale otherwise don't bother, Zen Pinball 2, Lumines, Hustle Kings, Top Darts and Pure Chess are fun on occasions, Rayman Origins and Sound Shapes are truly amazing, Dungeon Hunters and Blazblue was meh, as was Lego Batman 2 and MGS Collection, MvU3, Virtual Tennis, Disgeae 3 and Katamari Forever are pretty sweet to.

I use an online rental service by the way, which is how I've played all these games (save for a few PSN purchases), I only buy games that I know will last.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 27 (49 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Oh forgot to add Fifa Football and Wipeout. Those were good to, especially liked the way rear touch pad was integrated into the former.
Message 24 of 27 (45 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Ok peoples which one first LBP or Gravity Rush?

meme3485470395
Message 25 of 27 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 7, 2012
If you want a platformer then LBP, if you want a open world action game then Gravity Rush, you can't lose either way.
Message 26 of 27 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I'mving up for a Vita, or getting one for Christmas - whichever. Still around $300 for just the starter bundle (system, mem. card, and 1 used game) is a slittle steep for me to just go buy one. I really want to play:

Uncharted

All-Stars (Free with my PS3 copy)

Sly 4 (again, another freebie with the PS3 version)

Killzone Mercenaries

and Gravity Rush to a lesser extent.

I'll be super psyched when they release their Ratchet and Clank and God of Wars for the PSV. I think when a GoW or GTA hits the system, the thing will really take off the way Sony hoped it would.

Message 27 of 27 (25 Views)
0 Likes