Wastelander
827 posts

Re: Overpowered characters

Jan 27, 2013
I wreck with radec and I barely use his sniper now unless every is In a group and ignoring me
Message 21 of 33 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Jinx88 wrote:

Jozai wrote:

fat princess may be op but raiden is way to annoying to play against he doesn't even have any good combo's most people just press triangle the whole time that's why he isn't a challenge, i once played against a really good fat p he had good combo's he was a really good challenge for me to fight against.

The why are you saying raiden is OP?

because he is, what i meant by saying he isn't a challange is because i play so much against him it isn't a challange anymore his 1st super is way op he can get confirmed kills out of almost every move of he has, and i haven't seen any good raiden yet i've only seen the triangle spammers.

i can be very helpful give yu some tips and stuff... add me on psn..

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 22 of 33 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

Jozai wrote:

fat princess may be op but raiden is way to annoying to play against he doesn't even have any good combo's most people just press triangle the whole time that's why he isn't a challenge, i once played against a really good fat p he had good combo's he was a really good challenge for me to fight against.

The why are you saying raiden is OP?

because he is, what i meant by saying he isn't a challange is because i play so much against him it isn't a challange anymore his 1st super is way op he can get confirmed kills out of almost every move of he has, and i haven't seen any good raiden yet i've only seen the triangle spammers.

i can be very helpful give yu some tips and stuff... add me on psn..

i'll add u tomorrow . 

Message 23 of 33 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013
I'm a Jak player,and I rarely ever get close to the opponent and straight up attack,I usually stay airborne and slam down into the ground or whack people with my feet or shoot them,but only in certain situations do I get up close and personal. Please don't even use Jak as your example,none of those characters are not even close to OP other than probably Kratos,but even still he's easy to dodge.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 24 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 27, 2013

The issue I have with those characters. Is the fact that everyone plays the same way with them. That is what is the most frustrating thing about it. There is no skill with those characters. Just button mash and same move/combo over and over again. And I hate to say this but that might be on the developers. This is the first ever game of this potential series. It is really flawed. Very entertainign, but it is flawed. And people are going to use that to their advantage to win the game. That is why in all online games that have rankings. I never look at the top guys as legit players. And it you look at the top 100.

Kratos, Raiden, Drake, and Sackboy

Which means two buton mashing combos and 2 spamming

Message 25 of 33 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9959 posts

Jan 27, 2013
I stopped reading when you listed Dante and Radec as OP.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 26 of 33 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 28, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
I stopped reading when you listed Dante and Radec as OP.

Same. 

Message 27 of 33 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Are you stupid?

Radec and Dante are two of the worst characters in the game.

The two aforementioned by you, Sweet Tooth and Fat Princess, are nearly top tier.
Message 28 of 33 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 28, 2013

nozzyboi wrote:

There is no skill with those characters. Just button mash and same move/combo over and over again.

He also said Dante. Button mash with him? you'll be killed. try to "spam" square attacks? Long-**bleep** recovery times will get you killed. Same combo? How can you complain about this, if someone knows a cmobo that works and gains good AP for them, then of course they'll use it when they can. I don't think you can really ever call a combo "spamming", unless it's one of those square>square>sqaure combos and nothing else.

None of those characters are really OP though, just knowing how to get past their tactics and avoid their supers.

Raiden? You know he's gonna try to combo you seeing as he's nothing but melee, so prepare for him to get in with your counter, or zone time. Additionally, you can out-melee him if you're using such a character.

Kratos? Yes, he gains AP pretty fast, but his lvl 1 and 2 supers are both situational. His lvl 3 is decent, to make up for that. The only complaint I have with him is his Sqaure>Square<Square combo. It comes out lightning fast and can Cancel into itself, so unless you're using a counter character you'll either get ejected away or combo'ed 95% of the time when caught by this. He can ALSO switch directions in the middle of it. I find all this together pretty redicolous.

Radec? All he really has going for him is his sniper ONLY on flatish level and ONLY if people don't know how to deal with it. Most people learned how to deal with it in the beta, so no. Radec is nowhere near OP.

Drake? All people complain about is the barrel. If he's constantly using it then you can easily see it coming, so either jump over it and come in with an air approach, counteract it with your own projectiles, or block it; it's not too hard to get around at all.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 29 of 33 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 28, 2013

JayJXZ wrote:

nozzyboi wrote:

There is no skill with those characters. Just button mash and same move/combo over and over again.

He also said Dante. Button mash with him? you'll be killed. try to "spam" square attacks? Long-**bleep** recovery times will get you killed. Same combo? How can you complain about this, if someone knows a cmobo that works and gains good AP for them, then of course they'll use it when they can. I don't think you can really ever call a combo "spamming", unless it's one of those square>square>sqaure combos and nothing else.

None of those characters are really OP though, just knowing how to get past their tactics and avoid their supers.

Raiden? You know he's gonna try to combo you seeing as he's nothing but melee, so prepare for him to get in with your counter, or zone time. Additionally, you can out-melee him if you're using such a character.

Kratos? Yes, he gains AP pretty fast, but his lvl 1 and 2 supers are both situational. His lvl 3 is decent, to make up for that. The only complaint I have with him is his Sqaure>Square<Square combo. It comes out lightning fast and can Cancel into itself, so unless you're using a counter character you'll either get ejected away or combo'ed 95% of the time when caught by this. He can ALSO switch directions in the middle of it. I find all this together pretty redicolous.

Radec? All he really has going for him is his sniper ONLY on flatish level and ONLY if people don't know how to deal with it. Most people learned how to deal with it in the beta, so no. Radec is nowhere near OP.

Drake? All people complain about is the barrel. If he's constantly using it then you can easily see it coming, so either jump over it and come in with an air approach, counteract it with your own projectiles, or block it; it's not too hard to get around at all.

i do not care what you're saying in think they're op and that's my statement, drake's barrel is so **bleep** annoying he can spam it in air and on the ground, raiden is op due to his butten smash same as with kratos (btw his 1st super is so easy to land) radec is op on big maps thats why i mentioned him

Message 30 of 33 (90 Views)
0 Likes