Survivor
2365 posts

Re: Overpowered characters

Jan 27, 2013

Fat Princess not OP?

Dude, come to our league. we'll change your ENTIRE outloook on OP. I promise.
Message 11 of 33 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

I know lots of people have complained about this,but there are too many overpowered characters in the game like kratos, raiden, drake, radec and dante. Seriously when i play online i always play against those characters, i never see a fat princess or sweeth tooth etc. I like to play as jak, ratchet and good cole. the most annoying character to play against is raiden i mean it takes so long to get out of his combo (triangle, triangle,triangle) and almost every move he makes can be a confirmed kill, i know this won't stop people from playing with 'them'but i have to say you're ruining the game for everybody else.

Can you be more specific of how are they OP? I believe Fat P is more OP then any of the mentioned character. trust me you wouldnt want to see her more then raiden. Raiden is very predictable. in air he dashes or short hop he dashes just block then punish him or block and grab... i have no idea how dante,radec,drake, are OP... maybe kratos a little.. i believe his nutral sq is too fast if he spams it in yur face yu cant roll or hit or grab just hold block. but his front sq is not bad at all... you say yu play as jak, ratchet, and good cole. how is your playstyle. go far away and shoot? Maybe is the way yur playing..

If i play with jak i go up to the enemy and attack  and do my combo's with him and that's also how i play with cole, i'm not a spammer, and fat princess may be overpowered but she is underated it is a challange to compete against her, it's not a challenge to compete against raiden because his attacks are so over used and raiden himself is over used that's whats annoying me i never compete against jak, toro, parappa etc. i only compete against raiden, dante, drake, kratos,sly,radec. it's annoying!

Message 12 of 33 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Jinx88 wrote:

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

I know lots of people have complained about this,but there are too many overpowered characters in the game like kratos, raiden, drake, radec and dante. Seriously when i play online i always play against those characters, i never see a fat princess or sweeth tooth etc. I like to play as jak, ratchet and good cole. the most annoying character to play against is raiden i mean it takes so long to get out of his combo (triangle, triangle,triangle) and almost every move he makes can be a confirmed kill, i know this won't stop people from playing with 'them'but i have to say you're ruining the game for everybody else.

Can you be more specific of how are they OP? I believe Fat P is more OP then any of the mentioned character. trust me you wouldnt want to see her more then raiden. Raiden is very predictable. in air he dashes or short hop he dashes just block then punish him or block and grab... i have no idea how dante,radec,drake, are OP... maybe kratos a little.. i believe his nutral sq is too fast if he spams it in yur face yu cant roll or hit or grab just hold block. but his front sq is not bad at all... you say yu play as jak, ratchet, and good cole. how is your playstyle. go far away and shoot? Maybe is the way yur playing..

If i play with jak i go up to the enemy and attack  and do my combo's with him and that's also how i play with cole, i'm not a spammer, and fat princess may be overpowered but she is underated it is a challange to compete against her, it's not a challenge to compete against raiden because his attacks are so over used and raiden himself is over used that's whats annoying me i never compete against jak, toro, parappa etc. i only compete against raiden, dante, drake, kratos,sly,radec. it's annoying!

lol I think you have a lot to learn ...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 13 of 33 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Drake is not op he has one move that people don't try to dodge (his barrel) then call him op. Even his barrel is fine there a numerous ways to deal with it and the ap gain on it is reasonable.
Message 14 of 33 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

I think i know enough to say that i'm right about most stuff i said

Message 15 of 33 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Jinx88 wrote:

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

so lets 1v1 il use raiden then fat p.. yu tell me whos more OP... or you use any of those and i use sir dan or something... however yu want.. or you use raiden and i use ratchet..

Message 16 of 33 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

Jozai wrote:

Jinx88 wrote:

so lets 1v1 il use raiden then fat p.. yu tell me whos more OP... or you use any of those and i use sir dan or something... however yu want.. or you use raiden and i use ratchet..

fat princess may be op but raiden is way to annoying to play against he doesn't even have any good combo's most people just press triangle the whole time that's why he isn't a challenge, i once played against a really good fat p he had good combo's he was a really good challenge for me to fight against.

Message 17 of 33 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 27, 2013

fat princess may be op but raiden is way to annoying to play against he doesn't even have any good combo's most people just press triangle the whole time that's why he isn't a challenge, i once played against a really good fat p he had good combo's he was a really good challenge for me to fight against.

The why are you saying raiden is OP?

Message 18 of 33 (182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Jozai wrote:

The why are you saying raiden is OP?

because he is, what i meant by saying he isn't a challange is because i play so much against him it isn't a challange anymore his 1st super is way op he can get confirmed kills out of almost every move of he has, and i haven't seen any good raiden yet i've only seen the triangle spammers.

Message 19 of 33 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jan 27, 2013
I fought a radec using a radec.... The key to winning is to bunny hop to the other side and Peter cottontail his **bleep**!
Message 20 of 33 (171 Views)
0 Likes