Highlighted
Jul 24 2012
By: yoyomahmah Hekseville Citizen 330 posts

Overlooked Character?

11 replies 192 views Edited Jul 24, 2012
Sorry if there are already posts about this, but i couldnt find any. Anybody else think that Rayman should be in this game? He's a great, fun, unique character and is commonly associated with PlayStation . I would personally love if he were.
Message 1 of 12 (192 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Overlooked Character?

Jul 24, 2012
I see him fitting more in SSB
Message 2 of 12 (177 Views)
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

Jul 24, 2012
^why Rayman is the type of character this game is missing. We have enough characters like radec
Message 3 of 12 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

Dunno lol just seems like he should be in SSB in my opinion. if hes in here than great Smiley Happy

Radec is pretty unique in my eyes, the only other gun characters are Jak and Drake and they are quite different. or were u referring to the "serious" looking characters?

Message 4 of 12 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Fehios wrote:
^why Rayman is the type of character this game is missing. We have enough characters like radec

Don't know where the 'Radec' comment came from but OK...

I'd say his chances are pretty decent from Ubi.  His series has been in a good spot recently as far as reception goes and the only other characters he's contending with from Ubi would be an Assassin's Creed rep and a distant running would be the Prince from Prince of Persia.  I don't think SuperBot would go near any of the Tom Clancy stuff and the only other option outside of the aforementioned would be Jade from Beyond Good & Evil.  Otherwise, next to an AC rep, Rayman has a solid chance.

Message 5 of 12 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jul 24, 2012
I'd take Rayman over any AC rep haha.
Message 6 of 12 (148 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 24, 2012

I wouldn't say he's overlooked, he's a pretty popular pick. Would love to see him in the game too. Even made a super set for him already:

• Level 1: Gold Glove. Rayman's gloves become bright golden and his next punch will kill anyone it hits. Would look something like the vid below after he gains the punching power.

• Level 2: Globox! Globox comes to aid Rayman (by smashing from above) and any of his slaps will kill. It's comparable to Kuma but he's faster and more agile. However, there's a catch... Globox can be bubblized and revived by Rayman at any time.

• Level 3: Moskito! Moskito comes to Rayman's aid carrying a huge spiky fruit like in the original Rayman (Rayman rides Moskito). Anything that touches it is dead. Rayman can order Moskito to drop the spiky fruit and Moskito will become very fast, able to rush for kills. Check the video below to see what I'm talking about.

Message 7 of 12 (145 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 24, 2012
I would LOVE to see Rayman! Even more than an AC rep.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 8 of 12 (137 Views)
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

Jul 24, 2012
I just said radec cus I dont like shooters in this type of game.. Nothing against radec or nathan I love them both. But this game needs more characters that make this genre so great. Like rayman, spyro, crash, and parappa
Message 9 of 12 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 24, 2012
I think Ezio would be incredible in this game actually. Would love to see his playstyle revolve around counters, much like the combat in his game.
Message 10 of 12 (132 Views)
0 Likes