Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Re: Over powered characters...

Nov 24, 2012

This is getting pathetic. Overpowered would there unbeatable. No one in the game is unbeatable. So get good lol

Message 31 of 51 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Why are so many people confusing "broken game" with "lack of personal skill"?
Message 32 of 51 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 24, 2012
If they made Kratos' chain grab like Nariko's, only in on direction, I think it would be fine. The fact that I cant even jump over it is nuts and a pain the **bleep**.
Message 33 of 51 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Nov 24, 2012
What I get annoyed by (especially on large stages) is Col. Radek's Sniper Rifle. Don't get me wrong, it can be somewhat strategic when used in moderation, but they need to fix the issue of people camping at the side of the stage by either lowering the amount of AP you get, or putting a "recharge" time on it so players would have to wait about 10 seconds between each shot.

Kratos gains AP a little too quickly for my tastes. I don't mind that he's a powerful character, but he should gain AP at a slower pace.

I'm a Rachet player myself, but I do get annoyed by the Rachet players that place an electric tripwire (or whatever they're called) over a corner and camp behind it. Again, this attack has stratiegic uses, but players abuse it, so I think that there should be a recharge time of about 30 seconds for this attack.

I could go on and on but these are my top 3.
Message 34 of 51 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Nov 24, 2012
The reason why I'm sayin this is that if these characters continue to be so overpowered/exploitable, they will get banned from tournaments and ruin them for the players that are genuinely good as those characters (or like me where I'm terrible at the game but try not to exploit the characters). What I'm saying is that if nothing changes, some of these characters will meet the same fate as meta knight from SSBB: being banned from global tournaments, and nobody wants these characters to get to that point.
Message 35 of 51 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I don't think that any characters will get banned. It's a stupid notion to begin with, especially with the existence of patches, buffs, and nerfs.
Message 36 of 51 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 24, 2012

No, about 4 characters are overpowerd and if **bleep** ruins this games online, it sucks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 37 of 51 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Jak's level 1 should get a range boost and his level 2 should be tweaked a little. Also, any advice from Jak players on how to get kills with his level 2 super in 2 vs 2?
Message 38 of 51 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I main Sackboy and i'm a black belt. I wouldn't say it's becaause he's OP, but because people don't go after me enough in FFA. If I can just launch cake and gain AP without you going after me, i'll do that. If you do go after me, i'll electric pad you and hit you away. If a heavy melee character or sly stayed on me, though. then it might be a different story

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 39 of 51 (120 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Nov 24, 2012
@JessieCasco, wich is exactly why there needs to be a patch. I think we're both on the same page in that respect. I'm only saying these things could happen if the game is neglected, but I have high hopes that it can be fixed up.
Message 40 of 51 (118 Views)
0 Likes