Highlighted
Jul 23 2012
By: TidalOneka Lombax Warrior 158 posts

Out of Curiosity (Costume Question)

14 replies 209 views Edited Jul 23, 2012

Why do all of you think they picked particular costumes for particular characters (EX: Why Uncharted 2 Nate rather than Uncharted 3 Nate, or Jak and Daxter from Jak 3 rather than 2 or 1, or Big Daddy Bouncer v. Big Daddy Rosie)? I realize there may well have been a post on this before, but I thought it may be a fun pastime... since we can't play PASBR! Smiley Tongue Plus I like you guys, so far this forum is a GREAT community!

- Tidal

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TidalOneka
Message 1 of 15 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Re: Out of Curiosity (Costume Question)

Jul 23, 2012

TidalOneka wrote:

Why do all of you think they picked particular costumes for particular characters (EX: Why Uncharted 2 Nate rather than Uncharted 3 Nate, or Jak and Daxter from Jak 3 rather than 2 or 1, or Big Daddy Bouncer v. Big Daddy Rosie)? I realize there may well have been a post on this before, but I thought it may be a fun pastime... since we can't play PASBR! Smiley Tongue Plus I like you guys, so far this forum is a GREAT community!

- Tidal

uncharted 3 costume is probably in the full game the less popular costumes are going to be in the dlc is my guess

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 2 of 15 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jul 23, 2012
SuperBot has been trying to pick default costumes for characters that represent their most iconic look.
Message 3 of 15 (178 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 24, 2012

HM01_Impaler wrote:
SuperBot has been trying to pick default costumes for characters that represent their most iconic look.

This

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 4 of 15 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jul 24, 2012

cool, gotcha! I hope that Drake's UC3 costume is in the game, because I am a big Uncharted fan (and i know this is blasphemy to say, but UC3 was my favorite in the series by a VERY slim margin over UC2... Please don't kill me!!). 

Message 5 of 15 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 24, 2012

TidalOneka wrote:

cool, gotcha! I hope that Drake's UC3 costume is in the game, because I am a big Uncharted fan (and i know this is blasphemy to say, but UC3 was my favorite in the series by a VERY slim margin over UC2... Please don't kill me!!). 

Better run we are getting our pitchforks and torches ready haha Smiley Tongue. Though I still think two is better than three.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 6 of 15 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Oh, don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE 2, and at first when I played 3 my reaction was: "What the hell is this?!". However, Uncharted 3 grew on me steadily over the past year (AFTER, of course, they released the aiming patch), to the point where I really can't discern my favorite, but if someone had a gun to my head I would probably say 3 by a nose. It's the growth Nate has as a character in no. 3 that really gets me. If I was making a list of my favorite games I'd probably just put Uncharted 2/3, because I love them both so much!

The one thing I don't get, is the amount of hate Uncharted 3 got from some people, just being like... meh it was average. I mean, even those who think UC2 is better could at least see some redeeming qualities in 3. 

Again I reiterate... please don't kill me!

Message 7 of 15 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

Don't worry Tidal, if they're going to kill you, they'll have to go through me first. ^_^ I agree. Although I love the Uncharted series SOOOO much as a whole, I'd say Uncharted 3 is my favorite as well. Uncharted 2 and even Uncharted 1 are games that every single person who owns a PS3 should play! They're the best! Plus, Uncharted 2 had barely any Sully! Uncharted 3 was all about Drake AND Sully! Sully is awesome!

Message 8 of 15 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jul 24, 2012

I gotta say as an aside, I absolutely love this forum community so far, I hope it stays this way! This forum is nowhere near as vitriolic or angry as some other forums, it's fun to be here! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 15 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Agreed!

Message 10 of 15 (114 Views)
0 Likes