Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Re: Organization 13, i'm calling you out.

Dec 22, 2012
It seems he has a temper here too.... And he sucks with Ratchet's level 2 apparently....

Anyway what he's doing its a viable strategy. Now if he was actually complaining about spammers before then that's just hypocritical.
Message 11 of 26 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 22, 2012
He said I was chatting **bleep** about getting 3+ kills with ratchets level 2 and wanted me to record me doing it
Message 12 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Learn how to dodge. It's not rocket science it's defense.

Message 13 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Dec 22, 2012
@shadowmark123 NO. I THOUGHT I WOULD PLAY A MATCH AND NOT DODGE.
If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 14 of 26 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Pretty sure call out threads are against the rules.

Message 15 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 22, 2012
@levi
Is it? I thought it was if you pointed out a certaint gamertags real name or location?
Message 16 of 26 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@levi
Is it? I thought it was if you pointed out a certaint gamertags real name or location?

It's general rule of most videogame forums that you can't call people out, as it counts as bullying. If the rules here are different, I'll edit my post. I'll go check.

Update: Here's the code of conduct.

You are also prohibited from engaging in any of the following:

a. Deceptive or misleading practices;

b. Abusing, intimidating or harassing others and stalking behavior;

c. Taking any action, uploading, posting, streaming or transmitting any content, language, images or sounds in any forum, communication, public profile or other publicly viewable areas that SCEA, in its sole discretion, finds offensive, hateful or vulgar. This includes any content or communication that SCEA in its sole discretion deems to be racially, ethnically, religiously, or sexually offensive, libelous, defaming, threatening, bullying or stalking;

d. Organizing hate groups;

e. Uploading, posting streaming or transmitting any content that contains any viruses, worms, spyware, time bombs or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt the Sites or computers or other users;

f. Causing disruption to the Sites or any system, hardware, software or network connected to the Sites; 

g. Attempting to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment in connection with the Sites; 

h. Making a false report of user abuse to SCEA Consumer Services;

i. Violating any local, state or national law; 

j. Taking any action that we consider to be disruptive to the normal flow of chat or other activities on the Sites, including uploading, posting, streaming or transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized material, including junk mails, SPAM, excessive mails or chain letters;

k. Distributing commercial content such as advertisements, solicitations, promotions and links to websites;

l. Uploading, posting, streaming, accessing or otherwise transmitting any content that you know or should have known infringes or violates any third-party rights, any law or regulation or contractual or fiduciary obligations;

m. Impersonating any person, including an employee of Sony Corporation, SCEA or any third-party; 

n. Using, making or distributing unauthorized software or hardware in conjunction with the Sites, or taking or using any data from the Sites to design, develop or update unauthorized software or hardware.

I would say that B and C would cover call out threads.

Message 17 of 26 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 22, 2012
@levi
Ok pal it was a honest question.... I only use this form EVER
Message 18 of 26 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 22, 2012

My "Spike friend" is a beast, so I figured I'd put in as little effort as possible because he gets Lv 3s every single match. Glad to see you appreciate the greatness that is Radec's Forward + Triangle

Message 19 of 26 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 22, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

My "Spike friend" is a beast, so I figured I'd put in as little effort as possible because he gets Lv 3s every single match. Glad to see you appreciate the greatness that is Radec's Forward + Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWLqqswCcyE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 20 of 26 (64 Views)
0 Likes