Highlighted
Aug 09 2012
By: psychoticmantis Wastelander 609 posts

Or Maybe Lara Croft

[ Edited ]
8 replies 209 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

Sorry i'm not good with computers, but this is what I see next to Kratos.  No not the upside down cat with the green foot. Right above Kratos' knee is a Belly, and Belly button, right below that is a belt, so I;m guessing the Character where's jeans. She(Yes I think it's a she) is wearing a black belly shirt type thin, then she has medium length black hair, the red thing is a scarf or something like that around her neck, then her face is peach/tan, the thing you see stretching out is her arm, under her arm is then end of the scarf, her arm bends at the elbow and her wrist and hand is being covered by coles weapon. I think she has some sort of tassles on her arms.

She kinda looks like X-23 by her stance and clothing, I was thinking the new Prince of Character with what I think is a scarf wearing character can anybody based on that description think of Anybody that matches that.

OR

Maybe that lon thing on the side of her head is a Long Pony Tail, and her arm actually below that, but bent off to the side so you can only see her forearm and hand, Under her belly is the large Utility belt thing and it's Lara Croft.

playstationallstars.jpg

Lara Croft.jpg

Message 1 of 9 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Re: This is what I see.

Aug 9, 2012

what's that thing you drew?

Message 2 of 9 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I think it's suppose to be clank.

~Happy Gaming~
SOHK FoReVeR
Message 3 of 9 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I have no clue what you're saying at all.  Also you do know that is fake, right?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 9 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 9, 2012

psychoticmantis wrote:

Sorry i'm not good with computers, but this is what I see next to Kratos.  No not the upside down cat with the green foot. Right above Kratos' knee is a Belly, and Belly button, right below that is a belt, so I;m guessing the Character where's jeans. She(Yes I think it's a she) is wearing a black belly shirt type thin, then she has medium length black hair, the red thing is a scarf or something like that around her neck, then her face is peach/tan, the thing you see stretching out is her arm, under her arm is then end of the scarf, her arm bends at the elbow and her wrist and hand is being covered by coles weapon. I think she has some sort of tassles on her arms.

She kinda looks like X-23 by her stance and clothing, I was thinking the new Prince of Character with what I think is a scarf wearing character can anybody based on that description think of Anybody that matches that.

playstationallstars.jpg

kinda from the description you mentioned i thought Kat but i dont think so

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 9 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Aug 9, 2012
What's up with the Legend of Zelda dungeon map you got going there?

Photobucket
Message 6 of 9 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 9, 2012

TravisBlake wrote:
What's up with the Legend of Zelda dungeon map you got going there?

rofl xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 7 of 9 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Aug 9, 2012
It's a lovely drawing made by Dormin00. Lmao
Message 8 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander