Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Optional...and I Said OPTIONAL Health Mode as DLC Please Superbot

Nov 29, 2012

Nope. 

1 million times. NOPE. Horrible idea. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 21 of 28 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2405 posts

Nov 29, 2012
^khailcon go away. It's in a no way a horrible idea.
Message 22 of 28 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 29, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
^khailcon go away. It's in a no way a horrible idea.

Not going to go away. I'm sharing my opinion. 

My opinion is that All-Stars wasn't built to support health bars. I think it would be a mistake to add them. If they were added, the supers wouldn't make much sense. Balancing issues would ensue in that game mode or the balance issues would leak over into the main game. I'm not alone in this line of thinking.

I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 23 of 28 (45 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2405 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Your opinion is your opinion. But that doesn't make this a horrible idea. This game already has tons of balancing issues. This game has no game modes, all of them just revolve around your supers, which are quite unbalanced. Ya the game wasnt meant for a health mode, but that doesn't mean they couldn't add it, it'd make it feel more like a traditional fighting game when playing 1v1
Message 24 of 28 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 29, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
Your opinion is your opinion. But that doesn't make this a horrible idea. This game already has tons of balancing issues. This game has no game modes, all of them just revolve around your supers, which are quite unbalanced. Ya the game wasnt meant for a health mode, but that doesn't mean they couldn't add it, it'd make it feel more like a traditional fighting game when playing 1v1

You're right, it is my opinion. Doesn't mean you can tell me to leave because of it. 

I like that All-Stars feels like All-Stars in a 1v1. SuperBot shouldn't need to water down the game with a game mode to turn it into something its not. Optional or otherwise. 

Message 25 of 28 (40 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2405 posts

Nov 29, 2012
it wouldn't be watering it down, it'd be adding extra game modes so people don't get bored of getting killed by supers all the time.
Message 26 of 28 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Nov 29, 2012
I'm not so sure on your dlc idea but that minion idea is golden
Message 27 of 28 (37 Views)
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Jeez....you know what I'm disgusted in, how sefish people are. Just a straight "NO" because they don't like it....it would be OPTIONAL, it's not going to ruin the game for you but it makes it better for other people. Why do you not want other fans to be happier when playing the game, it means more to do at the end of the day

Oh and for the person saying it would take away time for DLC characters....whyn would you want to PAY for characters which should of most likely already been in the game to begin with.

Honestly guys, I said optional for a reason, it's not going to break the game, as someone else has already stated it's unbalanced already but even if you add this mode it won't make the old playlist even more unbalanced it would be seperate.

Theres just hardly no modes to choose from, it's going get boring unless they mix it up a little.

Superbot might not of wanted to create that type of game but when people say they would like a game like "Super Smash Bros" since the PS2 days then why could't they at least have a mode as an option to play on.

Message 28 of 28 (27 Views)
0 Likes