Highlighted
Oct 29 2012
By: FroZiiiN Hekseville Citizen 296 posts

Option to save your matches?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 96 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

Blazblue did it. Blazblue also has great spectating. I would love to just be able to save matches to the ps3 or whatever. I myself have a capture card and whatnot but the general public does not. Would also be a mega help to online tournaments with being able to add commentary and whatnot. Wouldnt it be awesome if they had a spectating option would be able to have someone with a capture card watch a tourny match and stream it for commentary. People could save 1 match or something to their profile as well for other people to download I really liked that feature.

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 1 of 5 (96 Views)
Wastelander
863 posts

Re: Option to save your matches?

Oct 29, 2012
I likey
Message 2 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 29, 2012
can we even spectate a match?
'cause i'd like that feature...
Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I love the idea of saving matches even though I would rarely use the feature. Spectating is also a good feature in a fighting game. 

They may have announced the features, but I do not keep up on every detail. I mainly care about the characters and keep my expectations low (feature-wise). I have always hated having the preconceived notion something is in a game, just to be disappointed when it is not there.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 4 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Omar said no saving replays because it would be very difficult with the way they programed the physics of the game (he said this at eb interview)

Message 5 of 5 (58 Views)
0 Likes