Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

Aug 4, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:
I have a feeling that this is just an advertising scam. Don't fall for it guys until SuperBoy announces it.

I didn't know Superboy was going to announce this!

Superboy

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 31 of 42 (169 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

Aug 4, 2012

CountMario wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:
I have a feeling that this is just an advertising scam. Don't fall for it guys until SuperBoy announces it.

I didn't know Superboy was going to announce this!

Superboy


Sorry. My iPhone thinks its smarter than me sometimes. Stupid smart phones these days.
Photobucket
Message 32 of 42 (165 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
1322 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

Aug 4, 2012

hey I really want the beta man

 

I have been following this game since it was called title fight

 

I know I dont deserve it and am not worthy of getting it but I rally try to make useful threads to help people think about new ideas Smiley Very Happy

 

I really am desparate to play it and tell how it is to everyone what is every character feels like playing if the stages are cool and give comments and advices and ideas to superbots email addres plz hopefully pick me or someone else worthy of getting it

------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 33 of 42 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
1322 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

Aug 4, 2012
I also subscribed Smiley Happy
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 34 of 42 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

Aug 4, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:
I have a feeling that this is just an advertising scam. Don't fall for it guys until SuperBoy announces it.

I didn't know Superboy was going to announce this!

Superboy


Sorry. My iPhone thinks its smarter than me sometimes. Stupid smart phones these days.

It's alright. My Mac's auto-correct also pisses me off a lot.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 35 of 42 (156 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

Aug 4, 2012

Hey i want a beta , please i love that game , i preorder , and i emailed superbot alot of time , please give me your account to get a beta .

And some questions : All the people who post hes psn id in fb will have the beta? all?

Will be a ps plus  world wide beta faster  than the fall one?

thx and please give me a msg with the dates of the account please thx

Message 36 of 42 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

Aug 4, 2012

Mman015 wrote:

hey I really want the beta man

 

I have been following this game since it was called title fight

 

I know I dont deserve it and am not worthy of getting it but I rally try to make useful threads to help people think about new ideas Smiley Very Happy

 

I really am desparate to play it and tell how it is to everyone what is every character feels like playing if the stages are cool and give comments and advices and ideas to superbots email addres plz hopefully pick me or someone else worthy of getting it


C'mon guy. Grow some dignity. Just wait.
Photobucket
Message 37 of 42 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

Aug 4, 2012

I suscribed in your youtube , marcos becerro barrera (ovy productions)
Message 38 of 42 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
804 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

Aug 4, 2012

I can see why everyone wants it now because school is starting in fall and they might have no time to play it. I'm starting highschool so i have no idea how much work I'm going to get. I just want to get it before Sept 15 cause that's when my party is.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 39 of 42 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
66 posts
 

Re: Open Giveaway for PSABR Beta Coming Soon!

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

I really want a beta code. I´ve been trying to get one from a lot of giveaways so I´m gonna enter this one too.

What I´m supposed to do to enter the giveaway again? (other than suscribing)

Message 40 of 42 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes