Feb 11 2013
By: LolerenLoleren First Son 2 posts

Online trouble

4 replies 107 views Edited Feb 11, 2013

So i got this game a few weeks back and the online wont work most of the times.. I think i have been in like 3-5 matches and i tried ALOT. The screen often freezes and after some mins, it would have found some opponents but theeeeen a few mins, it will say its looking for opponents agian.. Sometimes i just get kicked back to the character selection screen.. The online part is the most fun and i'm really looking forward to play online but i cant.. This is the only game which i have experienced the problem with..Is there any way to fix my online issue?

Message 1 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: Online trouble

Feb 11, 2013
wait for the patch and hope they actually fix things instead of butchering it
Message 2 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Check your network connection, make sure its good. If its not you, it might be someone else's fault. The part where it finds opponents and then looks again is normal. Just be patient. And yeah, hopefully most of these issues will be fixed in a future patch.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 3 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Well i don't think its my connection since it's the only game where the problem occurs. I'm gonna wait then but is there any hope that the patch could come tomorrow  since we get DLC? or would that be totally out of the picture? But thank you both for the fast replies Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Feb 11, 2013

black_dhalsim wrote:
wait for the patch and hope they actually fix things instead of butchering it

If Santa Monica is doing a patch, I'm sure it'll atleast be better than it is.  Might not fix everything, but atleast be better.  I mean this isn't SuperBot we're talking about.  Sony Santa Monica isn't an incompetent studio.

Message 5 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes