Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

Sep 16, 2012

If they implement the online pass, you won't be able to play online on a friend's PS3, because the pass acts as DLC.

Message 21 of 77 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/30/2012
Offline
329 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

^ Unless of course your account is on yours and your friend's only. 2 PS3s only now, remember? Smiley Tongue


Message 22 of 77 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

Sep 16, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

If they implement the online pass, you won't be able to play online on a friend's PS3, because the pass acts as DLC.


and???? why are you taking the game to your friends house to play online? XD thats what offline is for, i dont think you can do co-op online with people for this game, if you want to play online stay at your houseSmiley Happy have your friend get the game to, or go to your house

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 77 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/30/2012
Offline
329 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

Sep 16, 2012
For me, the offline is all I want from this game. I couldn't care less for the online mode.

Message 24 of 77 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

Sep 16, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
For me, the offline is all I want from this game. I couldn't care less for the online mode.

same here xD ill still play online with some people from the forums but yeah, offline is whats big for me for this type of game

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 25 of 77 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
For me, the offline is all I want from this game. I couldn't care less for the online mode.

same here xD ill still play online with some people from the forums but yeah, offline is whats big for me for this type of game

 


same here dude Smiley Happy

Play For Fun!
Message 26 of 77 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

Well if you wanted to play the Vita version simultaneously, wouldn't you have to purchase separate copies anyway? Only one account would get Cross-Buy, after all.

Given that Sony is giving an online pass to every game after Uncharted 3 (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/321150/online-pass-for-all-sony-online-games/), this will have one. If you guys are all on the same PS3, you may be able to use all three accounts to play online. If not, I don't really know what to tell you. This is something that's up to Sony, not SuperBot, though. I'm assuming that if you asked them, they'd say that you'd have to purchase another pass (the secondary reason online passes exist is to force people of the same household/console to not mooch off of one copy when playing online).

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 27 of 77 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

Sep 16, 2012

harley2947 wrote:
I have multiple PSN's one for me and one for my brother. Mainly because of MW3

Theeeen let him play while you're logged in.

 

Message 28 of 77 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/08/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

Sep 16, 2012

Ug, I hate online passes, I hope this game doesn't have one, if it does I guess I just wont be playing online much... passes ruined twisted metal for me, sure I can play online a home, but more often than not, with a game like this or twisted metal, I end up taking to friends places, or even to work, to play with other people online, obviously can't do that when restricted by online passes...



Message 29 of 77 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
268 posts
 

Re: Online Pass Dilemma

Sep 16, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Ug, I hate online passes, I hope this game doesn't have one, if it does I guess I just wont be playing online much... passes ruined twisted metal for me, sure I can play online a home, but more often than not, with a game like this or twisted metal, I end up taking to friends places, or even to work, to play with other people online, obviously can't do that when restricted by online passes...


All Sony first party games must have one. But who the **bleep** cares? If you want to play online with your characters on your friends PS3, just add your account and the game will recognise you.

 

 

Message 30 of 77 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes