Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 22 2012
By: Myztyrio Wastelander 817 posts

Online Asthetics

5 replies 94 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

I'm extremely impressed with the speed of online play in this game. I've seen literally no lag, only one glitch(which actually seemed like a hacker at the time), and the players are matched in a matter of seconds(I've had many occurences where I don't even see the "waiting for opponents" message). 

Is the speed of matchmaking always going to be this quick? Or will online popularity actually diminish after the first few weeks?

I truly hope that it reamains like this, because I think it's very enjoyable where it's at.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (94 Views)
Splicer
89 posts

Re: Online Asthetics

Nov 22, 2012

well you are the .001% who is haveing a flawless experience

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I'm not sure what the problem is honestly. I played brawl online competitively for years, and compared to that this is quite heavenly. People need to just suck it up sometimes n_n
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
496 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Im not trying to bash on the game but there are quite a few problems the hit detection is mildly off you can teleport from time to time when there is bad lag, i've started combos thinking i was about to get serious ap and then a second later im to one gettin combo'd there is also my most hated glitch where you pick a character but it totally picks someone else there is also the one where it takes you longer to spawn in than it should and this last part isn't really a glitch , the sackboy wall strat, i can beat it but sometimes it gets on my nerves lol

I hope they fix the lag/glitch problems after thanksgiving but ovrall its an insanley fun multiplayer i've gottn to red belt so far and plan on playing some more :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (78 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12639 posts

Nov 22, 2012

The game has a near flawless online. I experience lag on occasion, but to have no lag on a fighter is...well...near impossible

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (70 Views)
Wastelander
817 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Exactly what you said, bob-maul. It's great online, their servers are top-notch.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (52 Views)
0 Likes