May 22 2013
By: Fred1023 Sackboy 574 posts

One thing nobody talk about

4 replies 196 views Edited May 22, 2013

Just a quick thread to see if it only happens to me. This happens to me in the laggy games and the one that dont. Like you hit your opponent, then you see him roll, reapear, roll, and your character still act like he hitted the oppononent. Anybody have these? Im getting those from times to times. Not mad about it, just wondering if im the only one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 1 of 5 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: One thing nobody talk about

May 22, 2013

Yep. Get 'em surprisingly often after the first hit of Radec's forward-square. Everything happens as it should until the shotgun comes out, then the opponent suddenly pulls the LOLJK card and rolls away.

We will SMITE the invaders from our skies!
Message 2 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2431 posts

May 22, 2013

This happened to me against a Kratos on Colombia. He tried to hit me his up-square and I blocked it, but since that move has no recovery time what so ever, he just kept spamming it and I got locked in place. If I tried rolling away lag would teleport me right back and the only way I could escape was either let him hit me or just stand there and block hoping he would use another attack or give up. Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 5 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

May 22, 2013

i dont know but yesterday i was playing ranked FFA and i fought a black belt raiden. I swear that guy was using a lag switch or something? I was comboing him up in the air with Dante and all of a sudden he ends up on the otherside of the stage using his lvl 1 on nathan drake? Out of us 4 players he was the only one who had the orange bar for lag the whole entire game. Whats even more weird was he stopped my lvl 3 with his lvl 2? Dante's lvl 3 music was playing in the background as i respawned but no dice in killing, ended up in 2nd place but I dont know maybe it was just me.

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 4 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

May 22, 2013

Wow, this happens before. It's bittersweet. But I get a nice chunk of AP from it.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes