Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: One thing I'm dreading about the final Boss

Nov 13, 2012
It will probably just be you trying to reach a level 3 super. Press R2 and instead of an attack it shows an ending cinematic of you killing him.
Message 11 of 16 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 13, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

Seth? You're being too generous.

400px-Tekken_6_Soundtrack_Azazel's_Chamber.jpg

I agree. Azazel was much harder than Seth. So was NANCY.

Maybe I just suck at Tekken.

Seth was tough. Galactus is a chump. 

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 12 of 16 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Galactus doesn't even compare, but really though with a game like this it's pretty much expected that they won't make Polygon Man a painfully hard final boss, maybe unless you set the arcade setting to the highest difficulty but for the most part I'd expect Polygon man to be at least no where near as hard as Seth, maybe about as hard Ogre was in Street Fighter X Tekken. which really wasn't very hard at all, Akuma put up a lot more of a fight in that game's arcade mode.
Message 13 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14156 posts

Nov 13, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Galactus doesn't even compare, but really though with a game like this it's pretty much expected that they won't make Polygon Man a painfully hard final boss, maybe unless you set the arcade setting to the highest difficulty but for the most part I'd expect Polygon man to be at least no where near as hard as Seth, maybe about as hard Ogre was in Street Fighter X Tekken. which really wasn't very hard at all, Akuma put up a lot more of a fight in that game's arcade mode.

PolygonBro (My brother called him that, so that is what I shall call him lol) will be a cinch in comparison to these fighting games mentioned. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 14 of 16 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

It's not him being hard that worries me, it's him being unoriginal

if we're talking about hard, then guys like Magaki, Night Terror etc.. are way harder than Seth

there's a final boss in battle fantasia who gets impossibly hard depending on which character you play as

but the hardest boss of all time is that last boss from the blade (Marvel) gameboy game, could never pass it (**bleep** robot with a staff)

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 15 of 16 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 13, 2012
i hope polygon man is really hard to beat :smileytongue:
Message 16 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes