Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Re: Capcom did not wanted any connection with the old Dante i...

Jan 16, 2013

I think I remember reading that the reason Dante's costumes were the way they were was that Capcom didn't want to spoil any of the costumes for DmC (and rightfully so, now that we know what those costumes are).  But if they ever release future DLC costumes for PSASBR, white-haired Dante has to be one of them.

Message 11 of 21 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2887 posts

Jan 16, 2013

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

I think I remember reading that the reason Dante's costumes were the way they were was that Capcom didn't want to spoil any of the costumes for DmC (and rightfully so, now that we know what those costumes are).  But if they ever release future DLC costumes for PSASBR, white-haired Dante has to be one of them.

Makes sense

Message 12 of 21 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1806 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Message 13 of 21 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1806 posts

Jan 16, 2013

dark blue, white hair could replace brown jacket

Message 14 of 21 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Jan 17, 2013

neo dante looks a bit odd for him, but i can see it as a new dlc costume. Dark Dante prolly won't get in since it seems to be just a color swap.

and I'm sure most of us alrdy know what the "Shiikuretto Desain" is. Unfortunately, IGN got it early T~T hopefully it will be a new dlc costume in psasbr as well

Message 15 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Plasmakirby wrote:

neo dante looks a bit odd for him, but i can see it as a new dlc costume. Dark Dante prolly won't get in since it seems to be just a color swap.

and I'm sure most of us alrdy know what the "Shiikuretto Desain" is. Unfortunately, IGN got it early T~T hopefully it will be a new dlc costume in psasbr as well

What?  Can you link it please?

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 16 of 21 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Re: One of Dante's color swaps should've been white hair.

Jan 17, 2013

Hmm should have been a dlc skin.

Message 17 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Jan 17, 2013

littlejcr wrote:

Plasmakirby wrote:

XD "Shiikuretto Desain" just means "Secret Design" (although my romanization was just slightly off) but that costume is the DMC3 dante design

Message 18 of 21 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Plasmakirby wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Plasmakirby wrote:

XD "Shiikuretto Desain" just means "Secret Design" (although my romanization was just slightly off) but that costume is the DMC3 dante design

ahhhhh

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 19 of 21 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Jan 17, 2013

If anyone cares the see the classic dante costume in action on DmC, here's the video I found of it *spoilers* http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qW28gBy-Mgw

Message 20 of 21 (48 Views)
0 Likes