Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 16 2013
By: D-Squad3 Fender Bender 2884 posts

One of Dante's color swaps should've been white hair.

[ Edited ]
20 replies 242 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

The blue coat with white hair would've been cool. Doesn't really matter which one but at least one should've been white hair imo. They did it for Heihachi.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Capcom did not wanted any connection with the old Dante i...

Jan 16, 2013

Capcom did not wanted any connection with the old Dante in PSASBR :smileyfrustrated:

firma.PNG

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Capcom did not wanted any connection with the old Dante i...

Jan 16, 2013
Get to your lvl 3 and you'll get it. Doesn't give you a bland blue coat though.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: One of Dante's color swaps should've been white hair.

Jan 16, 2013
Heihachi is a different case where he's just his younger self and got his older self as a color and costume, this Dante is not the same Dante from DMC 1 through 4, it's pretty much Capcom's take on what comic books like to do where they have alternate universes with different versions of the characters, the Marvel Knights universe or Ultimate Marvel universe
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2320 posts

Jan 16, 2013

francesco734 wrote:

Capcom did not wanted any connection with the old Dante in PSASBR :smileyfrustrated:

Then why do we have Old Dante Avatars? :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2884 posts

Jan 16, 2013

francesco734 wrote:

Yeah well his level 3 turns his hair white and I heard that

Spoiler
at the end of DmC, his hair turns white anyway but I'm not entirely sure.

They had this little "easter egg" if you will in DmC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCJUNSjKahA which does correlate to the old Dante.

And if his blue coat had the white hair, it didn't have to be a reference to the old Dante, just a reference to Vergil.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2884 posts

Re: One of Dante's color swaps should've been white hair.

Jan 16, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Heihachi is a different case where he's just his younger self and got his older self as a color and costume, this Dante is not the same Dante from DMC 1 through 4, it's pretty much Capcom's take on what comic books like to do where they have alternate universes with different versions of the characters, the Marvel Knights universe or Ultimate Marvel universe

Well that's what I'm saying, one of Heihachi's color swap has his white/gray hair. Why couldn't one of Dante's color swap just have his hair be white instead of black? I'm not asking for Dante's long white hair, I'm just asking for a white color swap like Heihachi.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Jan 16, 2013

D-Squad3 wrote:

francesco734 wrote:

Spoiler

They had this little "easter egg" if you will in DmC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCJUNSjKahA which does correlate to the old Dante.

And if his blue coat had the white hair, it didn't have to be a reference to the old Dante, just a reference to Vergil.

Spoiler
It is because he is unlocking his full potential, I'm at the middle of the game and his hair is starting to progressivly turn whiter.  He got devil trigger so he is on the path to unlocking his potential, and white hair.  Guess that means Devil May Cry (Not DmC) Dante was always a badass.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2884 posts

Jan 16, 2013

littlejcr wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

francesco734 wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler
It is because he is unlocking his full potential, I'm at the middle of the game and his hair is starting to progressivly turn whiter.  He got devil trigger so he is on the path to unlocking his potential, and white hair.  Guess that means Devil May Cry (Not DmC) Dante was always a badass.

Well that just further supports the reason why one of his color swaps should've been white hair.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2320 posts

Jan 16, 2013

D-Squad3 wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler
It does turn white, and grows a little longer, but from what I saw its only about half of his hair.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (186 Views)
0 Likes