Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Once your name is on the beta list...

Aug 12, 2012

see what you started! haha just messing with you. People dont go asking for a beta code, or to get onto the list, trust me, if you do, you WILL NOT get a code. If you do you will be one of the last people.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 25 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 12, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

I guess the list is actully a line. your name gets put in, and you wait until they come to your name.

this is true hahaSmiley Happy.

However im just gonna finish my other post here. If you are put on the list, you are put on for a reason, dont go asking to be put on :/ not trying to sound angry, but they really dont like that lol, im trying to help you all out. They know you want in, trust me they do, it may just take a while, be patient, hangout in the forums and you may get a code or be put on the list.

Message 12 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Aug 12, 2012

Yes people, the beta list is for people who are on the beta (i think), and chosen people who will be getting the beta. They chose you, not the other way round.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 25 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 12, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

Yes people, the beta list is for people who are on the beta (i think), and chosen people who will be getting the beta. They chose you, not the other way round.

yeah lol, technically everybody is on the beta list, theres just two beta lists ;3 you seem to be on the fast one if david messaged youSmiley Happy so you should be getting it in a day or two. Just be patient yallSmiley Happy you will get into the beta soon, they release codes dailySmiley Happy

Message 14 of 25 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 12, 2012

Yeah I hate feeling like a begger but I start school in September again so I want to put my full attention on the game while my Summer Vacation is still going on. Espescially since SuperBot said on their Twitter that the public beta goes out in Autumn. I can't enjoy the game if I'm to busy worrying about school, and also theirs WAY to many good games coming out during the time of September - November to concern myself with this beta at the time. 

Though I'm still gonna purchase the full game, I'm just talkin of the beta that I won't have time for here.

Message 15 of 25 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 12, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Yeah I hate feeling like a begger but I start school in September again so I want to put my full attention on the game while my Summer Vacation is still going on. Espescially since SuperBot said on their Twitter that the public beta goes out in Autumn. I can't enjoy the game if I'm to busy worrying about school, and also theirs WAY to many good games coming out during the time of September - November to concern myself with this beta at the time. 

Though I'm still gonna purchase the full game, I'm just talkin of the beta that I won't have time for here.

hopefully youll get it soon, im sure you could play an hour a day without school work getting messed up.

Message 16 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Aug 12, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I start school in September again so I want to put my full attention on the game while my Summer Vacation is still going on

My school starts in 11 days. -.- You at least have more time them me. And same feeling with all the other games. Im going to get darksiders 2 in 3 days and about three others.

Photobucket
Message 17 of 25 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1189 posts

Aug 12, 2012
Considering how buggy the beta is, you may want to wait for the public beta anyway. Apparently they're going to update it by then to hopefully a way more solid build.
Message 18 of 25 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Aug 12, 2012

Isnt beta maybe going to be for PS plus members only? I dont want to buy it just for the beta.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 25 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 12, 2012
The beta's for PS+ members right now, yes, but it goes public this fall.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 20 of 25 (50 Views)
0 Likes