Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Blue let it go...

 

Let it go. All im trying to say its just wrong o call every char a 1 besides sweet tooth even if your talking about yourself. Not giving other chars a chance is WRONG! Why are ppl not ageeing to this. Everywhere else something like this happen ppl felt the sameway...


I just hope you're not over the age of 17

Photobucket
Message 31 of 96 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

Sep 26, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

That is noy proof anything. It can be tooken ether way. If I had to say something its ether you agree with him or just defending him. Because ppl dont like it when they called another char king over somebody else.. Ether way its still wrong and messed up even in his opinion to say everyone else is a 1 which goes to show he didnt play as them and that sweet tooth is the only person he will most likey only play as.


Lol please stop you look ridiculous and immature. 

 

I only played with him and Radec on the BETA, I'm not going to play just with Sweet Tooth WHEN THE GAME RELEASES, it's a video game who cares.

 

Unless you know these characters personally. I'm sorry  if I called any of your friends weak


 

Your the immature one. Calling other chars #1 without even playing as all of them. Your calling your guy mr number 1 just for that fact that you like him without even getting the fullr oster of the game so your ridicious and immature.

 

This has nothing to do with my fav char. You need to give everybody a full try before you even call eveerybody 1s. Nobody in thiis game deserves a 1. Not FP, not anybody...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 32 of 96 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Blue let it go...

 

Let it go. All im trying to say its just wrong o call every char a 1 besides sweet tooth even if your talking about yourself. Not giving other chars a chance is WRONG! Why are ppl not ageeing to this. Everywhere else something like this happen ppl felt the sameway...



Same way you have the right to rate everyone as you see fit he has the right to rate everyone a 1 if he doesn't like them he rates them a 1 it's his opinion...you Cannot! force you're opinions on others..

 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 33 of 96 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

That is noy proof anything. It can be tooken ether way. If I had to say something its ether you agree with him or just defending him. Because ppl dont like it when they called another char king over somebody else.. Ether way its still wrong and messed up even in his opinion to say everyone else is a 1 which goes to show he didnt play as them and that sweet tooth is the only person he will most likey only play as.


Lol please stop you look ridiculous and immature. 

 

I only played with him and Radec on the BETA, I'm not going to play just with Sweet Tooth WHEN THE GAME RELEASES, it's a video game who cares.

 

Unless you know these characters personally. I'm sorry  if I called any of your friends weak


 

Your the immature one. Calling other chars #1 without even playing as all of them. Your calling your guy mr number 1 just for that fact that you like him without even getting the fullr oster of the game so your ridicious and immature.

 

This has nothing to do with my fav char. You need to give everybody a full try before you even call eveerybody 1s. Nobody in thiis game deserves a 1. Not FP, not anybody...



Can I borrow you're RETAIL COPY OF THE GAME PLEASE!  LOL!

Photobucket
Message 34 of 96 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

Sep 26, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Blue let it go...

 

Let it go. All im trying to say its just wrong o call every char a 1 besides sweet tooth even if your talking about yourself. Not giving other chars a chance is WRONG! Why are ppl not ageeing to this. Everywhere else something like this happen ppl felt the sameway...



Same way you have the right to rate everyone as you see fit he has the right to rate everyone a 1 if he doesn't like them he rates them a 1 it's his opinion...you Cannot! force you're opinions on others..


 

Its not an opinion! Its a fanbase judmental decision without even playing or seeing everybody. Why cnt you ppl understand this. Now maybe if the full game was out then I wouldnt be so serious.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 35 of 96 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Blue let it go...

 

Let it go. All im trying to say its just wrong o call every char a 1 besides sweet tooth even if your talking about yourself. Not giving other chars a chance is WRONG! Why are ppl not ageeing to this. Everywhere else something like this happen ppl felt the sameway...



Same way you have the right to rate everyone as you see fit he has the right to rate everyone a 1 if he doesn't like them he rates them a 1 it's his opinion...you Cannot! force you're opinions on others..


 

Its not an opinion! Its a fanbase judmental decision without even playing or seeing everybody. Why cnt you ppl understand this. Now maybe if the full game was out then I wouldnt be so serious.


It is an opinion you think he cannot rate everyone until release he thinks he can..you cant sit here and tell him how to think..

 

and by "You people" do you mean people who think for themselves?

 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 36 of 96 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

Sep 26, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Blue let it go...

 

Let it go. All im trying to say its just wrong o call every char a 1 besides sweet tooth even if your talking about yourself. Not giving other chars a chance is WRONG! Why are ppl not ageeing to this. Everywhere else something like this happen ppl felt the sameway...



Same way you have the right to rate everyone as you see fit he has the right to rate everyone a 1 if he doesn't like them he rates them a 1 it's his opinion...you Cannot! force you're opinions on others..


 

Its not an opinion! Its a fanbase judmental decision without even playing or seeing everybody. Why cnt you ppl understand this. Now maybe if the full game was out then I wouldnt be so serious.


It is an opinion you think he cannot rate everyone until release he thinks he can..you cant sit here and tell him how to think..

 

and by "You people" do you mean people who think?


 

Alright all jokes aside. Your just a dumba$$. You cant understand anything. Its not a formal opinion. He called them 1 just to call them 1. He just called everyone 1s for the hell of it because he onlys likes sweet tooth!

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 37 of 96 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

Sep 26, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Blue let it go...

 

Let it go. All im trying to say its just wrong o call every char a 1 besides sweet tooth even if your talking about yourself. Not giving other chars a chance is WRONG! Why are ppl not ageeing to this. Everywhere else something like this happen ppl felt the sameway...



Same way you have the right to rate everyone as you see fit he has the right to rate everyone a 1 if he doesn't like them he rates them a 1 it's his opinion...you Cannot! force you're opinions on others..


 

Its not an opinion! Its a fanbase judmental decision without even playing or seeing everybody. Why cnt you ppl understand this. Now maybe if the full game was out then I wouldnt be so serious.


It is an opinion you think he cannot rate everyone until release he thinks he can..you cant sit here and tell him how to think..

 

and by "You people" do you mean people who think?


Lol just let it rest. Let the PSASBR God have a rest. 

Photobucket
Message 38 of 96 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

Sep 26, 2012

Right now the only character I am worried about is Spike. I just dont see where his strong super is. His level 1 is short range, his level 2 is a fairly slow and horizontal, and his level 3 is just a screen clear.

I just dont see where his strong super is. is his level 1 super fast and im not seeing it?

Message 39 of 96 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Blue let it go...

 

Let it go. All im trying to say its just wrong o call every char a 1 besides sweet tooth even if your talking about yourself. Not giving other chars a chance is WRONG! Why are ppl not ageeing to this. Everywhere else something like this happen ppl felt the sameway...



Same way you have the right to rate everyone as you see fit he has the right to rate everyone a 1 if he doesn't like them he rates them a 1 it's his opinion...you Cannot! force you're opinions on others..


 

Its not an opinion! Its a fanbase judmental decision without even playing or seeing everybody. Why cnt you ppl understand this. Now maybe if the full game was out then I wouldnt be so serious.


It is an opinion you think he cannot rate everyone until release he thinks he can..you cant sit here and tell him how to think..

 

and by "You people" do you mean people who think?


 

Alright all jokes aside. Your just a dumba$$. You cant understand anything. Its not a formal opinion. He called them 1 just to call them 1. He just called everyone 1s for the hell of it because he onlys likes sweet tooth!



How so?... he can give them whatever he wants because he thinks she's a one same as you might think.. say Sly is a 8 he can say whatever he wants..

 

why you say? because it's his opinion but you cant understand someone thinking differently then yourself.

 

im going to end this now because you seem like you're pretty dumb...and dont listen to reason.

 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 40 of 96 (28 Views)
0 Likes