Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:
Lmao blue diamond can't take a joke

Yea its a joke right? because he has said I was just joking and that isnt his sig quote right? I love when you randomly join threads thinking you know whats going on which you actuallly dont nd look stupid..

haha why are you mad. It's a forum! I think you need to go outside for the rest of the day or watch some Sweet Tooth 10/10 everyone else is 1 videos. Maybe go eat some Sweet Tooth 10/10 everyone else is 1 at your favorite store. Go read a nice book about Sweet Tooth 10/10 everyone else is 1. You're stressing too hard lol Adolf Hitler must've been your father

Just ignore him. Its his way or the highway. When ten people tells him he wrong and stupid he still refuses and thinks he's right. Im tired of closing every thread he posts in. I mean cant you take a hint. Every time you post people hate on you, what kind of person does that say you are?

You are the most annoying guy on this thread. You follow me on every thread and post things to make it worst. You are truely a troll, truely pathetic and truely got no life whatso ever...

The Irony of the last sentence is stellar 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 96 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 26, 2012

achus93again wrote:

you know what dudes, i feel bad that we wasted 4 pages of this thread...

Im contacting the mods to clean it up. I have to do it for every thread Bluediamond posts in
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 96 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Yea its a joke right? because he has said I was just joking and that isnt his sig quote right? I love when you randomly join threads thinking you know whats going on which you actuallly dont nd look stupid..

haha why are you mad. It's a forum! I think you need to go outside for the rest of the day or watch some Sweet Tooth 10/10 everyone else is 1 videos. Maybe go eat some Sweet Tooth 10/10 everyone else is 1 at your favorite store. Go read a nice book about Sweet Tooth 10/10 everyone else is 1. You're stressing too hard lol Adolf Hitler must've been your father

Just ignore him. Its his way or the highway. When ten people tells him he wrong and stupid he still refuses and thinks he's right. Im tired of closing every thread he posts in. I mean cant you take a hint. Every time you post people hate on you, what kind of person does that say you are?

You are the most annoying guy on this thread. You follow me on every thread and post things to make it worst. You are truely a troll, truely pathetic and truely got no life whatso ever...

LMAO i post to every thread. I dont wait for you to post and then hate on you. Its just every time you post you respect no one and are an idiot

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 96 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5262 posts

Sep 26, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Im contacting the mods to clean it up. I have to do it for every thread Bluediamond posts in

You know I actually know some ppl who dont like you and knows your the person to start and continue fights and then runs to the MODS to clean it up.. You do it everytime. It gets old and its tiring... 

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 96 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5262 posts

Sep 26, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

LMAO i post to every thread. I dont wait for you to post and then hate on you. Its just every time you post you respect no one and are an idiot

Nope that is you actually and that last sentence you said is you to... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 96 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Nope that is you actually and that last sentence you said is you to... :smileyhappy:

Cool at least im not the guy who went off on someone for giving sweet tooth a 10

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 96 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

You know I actually know some ppl who dont like you and knows your the person to start and continue fights and then runs to the MODS to clean it up.. You do it everytime. It gets old and its tiring... 

Oh really, i have started fights but im not the one that went to the mods

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 96 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5262 posts

Sep 26, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Whatever no life :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 96 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 26, 2012
God Blue you must be retarded...
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 96 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Whatever no life :smileyhappy:

I know you just try to start problems on the forum for fun to boost your forum level

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 96 (39 Views)
0 Likes