achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Sweet Tooth 10 every one else 1

Thats messed up man :/ We all know there is better chars in the game better then sweet tooth and that he doesnt deserve a 10 :/

He is a great char, im just saying your obviously calling him a 10 because you like him or his games and thats just not fair...

Better? Better to you! Not me. Sweetness FTW 10/10

He is not the best char, get over yourself -_-

which char is the best is a matter of taste....

So why you replyng to me for...

i'm replying to this whole conversation (and anyone else)

he said sweet tooth is a 10, while you said he isn't....

Look yo. Sweet tooth can be a 10 to him, but calling him a 10 in general to the public is what im saying is not true.

he didn't call sweet tooth a 10 in general,

he said so him self that to him sweet tooth is a 10....

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 96 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10...

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

Nobody should be rating any characters other then who's been played..

Sweet Tooth 7.4
Parappa 7.0
Sly 7.4
Fat Princess 8.0
Radec 6.5
Kratos 6.8

Thats going off of how good each character is not how much I like them..because I hate Fp.

I haven't played the Demo characters at gamestop so I have no idea for them.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 96 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5256 posts

Sep 26, 2012

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Thats messed up man :/ We all know there is better chars in the game better then sweet tooth and that he doesnt deserve a 10 :/

He is a great char, im just saying your obviously calling him a 10 because you like him or his games and thats just not fair...

Look yo. Sweet tooth can be a 10 to him, but calling him a 10 in general to the public is what im saying is not true.

He never said to himself and of course he didnt actually say general public. Its called COMMON SENSE!

It's literally beyond sad & pathetic how (a very large group of) highly-immature people such as Abbi, AYSKID, Telephon, BurningHaw, ETC (literally) loves to provoke a person (me) they hate so that he can purposely say something worth screen scapping so they can share it to the forums and community, or so that he could say something that makes him end up looking stupid or getting him more hated. The fact that a person gets immense joy out of this or enjoys dong this as if it's a hobby they love doing with a passion is beyond crazy and it doesn't prove that the guy is a obnoxious jerk or whatever it may be you're falsely trying to prove, it proves you're either making him a jerk, bringing out the jerk in him and/or are responsible for his actions.

My Perspective Challenge Accepted Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7SAoS-shQA&list=UUP953ajePS4ml6pgt0sfPJg
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 96 (114 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

He never said to himself and of course he didnt actually say general public. Its called COMMON SENSE!

what do you mean common sense?

also, why are we having an argument about this? this just goes to show you that people can argue about anything...

and i don't know why i'm indirectly defending him,

but when you said that there are other chars better than him, he said, and i quote,

"Better? Better to you! Not me. Sweetness FTW 10/10"

which is proof that he did say that to him sweet tooth's a 10,

and i'm going back to my main point, everything is a matter of taste,

and i hope our 'argument' ends here, i'm tired, i don't like having arguments....

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 96 (103 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Hey achus93again it's okay. Thank you for trying to clear my statement of for him but I guess he doesn't get it lol 

Sweet Tooth is a 10 TO ME! Everyone else is 1. 

Sorry if I hurt your feelings over your favorite characters by calling them a 1. lol "Get over yourself" 

I feel like I can beat every character with good ol Sweetness. So he's a 10.

Just like on Smash DK would be a 10

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 96 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Okay you two need to end whatever that was <_<...I dont care what anyone says... it takes two to argue

you two are arguing about one guy likng sweet tooth more then others..thats dumb.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 96 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5256 posts

Sep 26, 2012

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

what do you mean common sense?

also, why are we having an argument about this? this just goes to show you that people can argue about anything...

and i don't know why i'm indirectly defending him,

but when you said that there are other chars better than him, he said, and i quote,

"Better? Better to you! Not me. Sweetness FTW 10/10"

which is proof that he did say that to him sweet tooth's a 10,

and i'm going back to my main point, everything is a matter of taste,

and i hope our 'argument' ends here, i'm tired, i don't like having arguments....

That is noy proof anything. It can be tooken ether way. If I had to say something its ether you agree with him or just defending him. Because ppl dont like it when they called another char king over somebody else.. Ether way its still wrong and messed up even in his opinion to say everyone else is a 1 which goes to show he didnt play as them and that sweet tooth is the only person he will most likey only play as.

It's literally beyond sad & pathetic how (a very large group of) highly-immature people such as Abbi, AYSKID, Telephon, BurningHaw, ETC (literally) loves to provoke a person (me) they hate so that he can purposely say something worth screen scapping so they can share it to the forums and community, or so that he could say something that makes him end up looking stupid or getting him more hated. The fact that a person gets immense joy out of this or enjoys dong this as if it's a hobby they love doing with a passion is beyond crazy and it doesn't prove that the guy is a obnoxious jerk or whatever it may be you're falsely trying to prove, it proves you're either making him a jerk, bringing out the jerk in him and/or are responsible for his actions.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 96 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Blue let it go...
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 96 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

That is noy proof anything. It can be tooken ether way. If I had to say something its ether you agree with him or just defending him. Because ppl dont like it when they called another char king over somebody else.. Ether way its still wrong and messed up even in his opinion to say everyone else is a 1 which goes to show he didnt play as them and that sweet tooth is the only person he will most likey only play as.

Lol please stop you look ridiculous and immature. 

I only played with him and Radec on the BETA, I'm not going to play just with Sweet Tooth WHEN THE GAME RELEASES, it's a video game who cares.

Unless you know these characters personally. I'm sorry  if I called any of your friends weak

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 96 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5256 posts

Sep 26, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Blue let it go...

Let it go. All im trying to say its just wrong o call every char a 1 besides sweet tooth even if your talking about yourself. Not giving other chars a chance is WRONG! Why are ppl not ageeing to this. Everywhere else something like this happen ppl felt the sameway...

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 96 (86 Views)
0 Likes