Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
577 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

Oct 6, 2012

Guys, there are going to be 20 characters, i saw the livestream, there was a question about if there were only 20 characters, and Omar said that yes.

But it does not mean this game is going to be bad, is really fun, and with only 5 characters ( Beta ), i never get tired of, also the inclusion of DLC ( Crash is going to be free if he is DLC, remember? ).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 31 of 61 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

Oct 6, 2012

MGS4_80GB wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Good lord people... Superbot themselves have confirmed that the 20 characters that have been revealed are the final roster. Just accept it before you set yourself up for disappointment.


link please.


http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/2012/10/06/20-character-launch-roster-for-playstation-all-st...


No, i asked for the link where he said "this is the final roster" like Chrono said.
That doesn't say anything about 20 being the final roster.
We already knew from sid that 20 was the launch roster..

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 32 of 61 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

Oct 6, 2012

WolferGaming wrote:

Guys, there are going to be 20 characters, i saw the livestream, there was a question about if there were only 20 characters, and Omar said that yes.

But it does not mean this game is going to be bad, is really fun, and with only 5 characters ( Beta ), i never get tired of, also the inclusion of DLC ( Crash is going to be free if he is DLC, remember? ).


He didnt say yes...

 

the guy ask if he has any more characters to talk about right now..

Omar's response "Not that I will talk about right now Hahaha"

 

 

 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 33 of 61 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

Oct 6, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

MGS4_80GB wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Good lord people... Superbot themselves have confirmed that the 20 characters that have been revealed are the final roster. Just accept it before you set yourself up for disappointment.


link please.


http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/2012/10/06/20-character-launch-roster-for-playstation-all-st...


No, i asked for the link where he said "this is the final roster" like Chrono said.
That doesn't say anything about 20 being the final roster.
We already knew from sid that 20 was the launch roster..


Launch rooster means when the game is launched and you buy it it will have the 20 characters and there are no unlockables  omar said that already he means launch rooster becuase the rooster might be increased by DLC

 

Message 34 of 61 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

Oct 6, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

MGS4_80GB wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Good lord people... Superbot themselves have confirmed that the 20 characters that have been revealed are the final roster. Just accept it before you set yourself up for disappointment.


link please.


http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/2012/10/06/20-character-launch-roster-for-playstation-all-st...


No, i asked for the link where he said "this is the final roster" like Chrono said.
That doesn't say anything about 20 being the final roster.
We already knew from sid that 20 was the launch roster..


Launch rooster means when the game is launched and you buy it it will have the 20 characters and there are no unlockables  omar said that already he means launch rooster becuase the rooster might be increased by DLC

 


Roster

Message 35 of 61 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

Oct 6, 2012
So why did when soemone asked him "any more characters?" omar replied "not that i can talk abour right now haha"
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 36 of 61 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

Oct 6, 2012

yet Omargoes on to say that there will only be DLC if "fans demand it".

Message 37 of 61 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

Oct 6, 2012
Because Omar is stage shy and sometimes mumbles the wrong thing.
Message 38 of 61 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

Oct 6, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
So why did when soemone asked him "any more characters?" omar replied "not that i can talk abour right now haha"

Because stupid people like you will believe anything.

Message 39 of 61 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: Omar talks about Crash Bandicoot

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

yet Omargoes on to say that there will only be DLC if "fans demand it".


 

Yes so if fans want DLC there will be some.. and there are more characters but Omar cant talk about them at the moment.

 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 40 of 61 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes