Sep 29 2012
By: xTromzHD Hekseville Citizen 325 posts

Omar said..

8 replies 412 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

...More characters than we expect...did we expect 15 or something?
...They will add as many characters as they can....can the game only run 20 characters?

Message 1 of 9 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Re: Omar said..

Sep 29, 2012
That is an excellent point, xTromzHD. I think we were all expecting around 24 characters, and I doubt that these are all of the characters that they can have.
Message 2 of 9 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 29, 2012

The game is already hard enough as it is to make and it's the first one.  In order maintain the game's integrity they have to work with as much as they can without it being too big of a number.

Message 3 of 9 (397 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

well apparently they think private means public,and that playsattion allstar characters are the very obscure ones, and that a blue ray disk has as much storage space as a dvd?

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 4 of 9 (393 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The game is already hard enough as it is to make and it's the first one.  In order maintain the game's integrity they have to work with as much as they can without it being too big of a number.

why do you guys think this is true? a game can start BIG and GET BIGGER. It's not always THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 5 of 9 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Sniperwolf the only characters i find that they are obscure are Sir daniel, FP and maybie Nariko

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 6 of 9 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 29, 2012
SniperWolf323 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

why do you guys think this is true? a game can start BIG and GET BIGGER. It's not always THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Well for one, the characters have to be unique to the characters and where they're from.  That requires some research for some people that work there.  Not only does this require research but it also requires thinking time on what they should do and what works.  Then you have to acutally make and code the character to run properly.  All of that is harder and takes more time than you think.  that's just the character though without the extra work load of good stages and good weapons as well as good unlockables.

Message 7 of 9 (348 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

WolferGaming wrote:
Sniperwolf the only characters i find that they are obscure are Sir daniel, FP and maybie Nariko

really? sir dan, obscure? you tard lol and maybe nariko:/ cmon dude

Message 8 of 9 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
SniperWolf323 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Well for one, the characters have to be unique to the characters and where they're from.  That requires some research for some people that work there.  Not only does this require research but it also requires thinking time on what they should do and what works.  Then you have to acutally make and code the character to run properly.  All of that is harder and takes more time than you think.  that's just the character though without the extra work load of good stages and good weapons as well as good unlockables.

ok and that was thrown out the window they made sir dan. because he is NOT like his ps1 games

Message 9 of 9 (309 Views)
0 Likes