Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/harley2947/td-p/38396171/highlig...

Omar Kendall? in the topic?Is he really Omar?Come talk to him.
Well that is strange, take it with a grain of salt. 

 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 33 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1859 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012
He's there for 3 days. I'm at least expecting one reveal. Three tops.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 33 (294 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012

Ndukauba wrote:
He's there for 3 days. I'm at least expecting one reveal. Three tops.

I concur. 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 33 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:
He's there for 3 days. I'm at least expecting one reveal. Three tops.

I concur. 


I'd be fine with just one.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 33 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012

Meh I'm not gonna get excited for this event for this game though. After TGS I'm not expecting anything from this game anymore. I'll only look forward to this even for Hitman Absolution, Injustice, and The Last of Us, If this game does show anything like stages or items I'll take a quick peek. As far as characters though I'm not expecting anything anymore.

 

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 33 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
when omars at an event theres always a reveal!

revealing a secret character is all they can really do:smileytongue:

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 33 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Meh I'm not gonna get excited for this event for this game though. After TGS I'm not expecting anything from this game anymore. I'll only look forward to this even for Hitman Absolution, Injustice, and The Last of Us, If this game does show anything like stages or items I'll take a quick peek. As far as characters though I'm not expecting anything anymore.

 

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.


Off topic but any word on next injustice reveal?

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 33 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Meh I'm not gonna get excited for this event for this game though. After TGS I'm not expecting anything from this game anymore. I'll only look forward to this even for Hitman Absolution, Injustice, and The Last of Us, If this game does show anything like stages or items I'll take a quick peek. As far as characters though I'm not expecting anything anymore.

 

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.


Off topic but any word on next injustice reveal?


yeah im hoping for some nice reveals in it soon:smileyhappy:

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 33 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012

Even with no reveal, at least he will confirm that there will be more than 20 on disc.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 33 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: Omar at EB Games Expo. October 5th-October 6th

Sep 29, 2012

Keep in mind that there ARE some levels that haven't been officially announced yet. If anything, it may just be something along those lines. 

My fingers are crossed for some new characters but I don't know what to think with this game anymore.

Still want it, just not sure what's left to show of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 33 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes