Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Omar Kendall Future DLC

Dec 4, 2012
Another 'all new characters suck, SuperBot are stupid' guy, great...we were getting low on those.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 39 (205 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Agreed music, she'd be in my want list for sure !
Message 22 of 39 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Dec 4, 2012
OMG people are asking for an Assassins Creed character? This game is going to fail bad if Sony/Superbot listen to those people. What the hell does Assassins Creed have to do with PlayStation? Absolutely nothing. This game might as well be called "Current Video Game All Stars: Battle Royale" instead of PSASBR. At least Nintendo got it right by including only 1st party characters, Sonic which is important to Nintendo and I'm not sure if Snake is important to Nintendo but the first two games were on the NES. It makes me very sad to know after years and years PS finally has this game but it's getting screwed up by including unimportant characters, not including important characters, small roster, low amount of stages, low amount of items and horrible final boss even though the idea of Polygon Man as the final boss is genius.
Message 23 of 39 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Nintendo got it right by including all first party ? Do you know what first party even means ? Snake & Sonic aren't first party - furthermore, which particular first party character is missing in the game, who's absence has ruined the game for you ? If you say Crash, Spyro, Cloud etc, please...just please turn off the laptop and go to sleep.
Message 24 of 39 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Assassins creed rep would be awesome.
Message 25 of 39 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Read my comment again. It's clear I know sonic and snake aren't first party and had an explanation why they are in the game.

Some first party characters that are important to PS and way more important than some of the characters officially announced are:

A gran turismo inclusion
Dart
Alundra
Character from ico series
Robbit
Dark cloud character
Arc
Gabe Logan
Blasto
Wild arms character
Socom inclusion
Nathan hale

That's more than enough.
Message 26 of 39 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

h2omasnah- wrote:

A gran turismo inclusion
Dart
Gabe Logan
Nathan hale

That's more than enough.

These ones are fine. The other ones are unnecessary though.

The most important characters they need to include are..

Dart Feld (The Legend of Dragoon)

Gabe Logan (Syphon Filter)

Chimera (Resistance)

Ico & Yorda (Ico)

Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)

Traveler (Journey)

Ethan Mars/Scott Shelby (Heavy Rain)

Snake

Cloud

Spyro

Crash

Message 27 of 39 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Out of the 12, 7 are obsecure irrelevant characters, 2 are dead IPs, ones a racing game (impossible to rep as deals have to be made with any car manufacturer whose car is used - Gran Turismo uses real cars if you're unaware) & Team ICO denied requests for a rep as they felt there artistic vision/design would be tarnished if they were represented outside of their respective games.
Message 28 of 39 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Dec 4, 2012

h2omasnah- wrote:
Read my comment again. It's clear I know sonic and snake aren't first party and had an explanation why they are in the game.

Some first party characters that are important to PS and way more important than some of the characters officially announced are:

A gran turismo inclusion
Dart
Alundra
Robbit
Dark cloud character
Arc
Gabe Logan
Blasto
Wild arms character
Socom inclusion
Nathan hale

That's more than enough.

Out of that list I'll want a Wild Arms characters since its big in Japan and had 5 entries in the series, and a Dark Cloud character they were a big hit back in the ps2's early days,

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 29 of 39 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Dec 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Out of the 12, 7 are obsecure irrelevant characters, 2 are dead IPs, ones a racing game (impossible to rep as deals have to be made with any car manufacturer whose car is used - Gran Turismo uses real cars if you're unaware) & Team ICO denied requests for a rep as they felt there artistic vision/design would be tarnished if they were represented outside of their respective games.

i dont know if that ICO claim is true but it does sound fair enough. To be honest i couldnt see ico or wander being in because of the way they were designed

Message 30 of 39 (121 Views)
0 Likes