Splicer
69 posts

Re: Old Snake got rejected from the roster (video)

Nov 28, 2012

wow lol

Message 31 of 36 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Epic video and i really prefer raiden over snake (No hating ples) and i find it unfair to add 2 characters from one Franchise, so maybe on sequal but not in this one
Message 32 of 36 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Technically, EVERY game mentioned in here has multiple characters from their respective franchises, although most arent' playable.  Exception (questionable) goes to inFamous, as we have 2 seperate playable versions of Cole.

Frankly, I'd LOVE to see more characters from each series in the game (not that there aren't a lot already). Since Quark and Nefarious are already in the backgrounds of certain levels, maybe have someone like Big Al or Sasha from R+C.  Jak could bring iin his wastelander friend, the one with the metal armor (sorry I forgot the name, in know i'm evil for that).  LPB has a list of Creators who could be animated into this.  GOW has a list of gods, say maybe Ares for a nice twist?  And how about Templar to balance out Killzone, and maybe Sully or Elaina to back up Drake?  I have always believed in "the more the merrier!"

Saying "there's too many characters that use guns already" just sounds whiny.  When street fighter was big, did you also say there were "too many characters who focused on martial arts"?  Seriously, its' a cross over game, each character is going to do their own thing.  Snake wasn't so much about guns as he was about stealth.  In addition, the recent focus on CQC gives him a uniqe hand to hand set that would allow him to manipulate crowds.

Maybe Kojima did beg for Snake to be in SSB and won't for PSAS, so what?  That doesn't mean they can't reach an agreement on it.  Most MG fans are still from the Sony camp, and frankly PS is what gave Snake the fame he deserved!

Message 33 of 36 (133 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 28, 2012
MGS has earned the right to have 2 reps
Message 34 of 36 (129 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 28, 2012

GreenWolfKnight wrote:

Technically, EVERY game mentioned in here has multiple characters from their respective franchises, although most arent' playable.  Exception (questionable) goes to inFamous, as we have 2 seperate playable versions of Cole.

Frankly, I'd LOVE to see more characters from each series in the game (not that there aren't a lot already). Since Quark and Nefarious are already in the backgrounds of certain levels, maybe have someone like Big Al or Sasha from R+C.  Jak could bring iin his wastelander friend, the one with the metal armor (sorry I forgot the name, in know i'm evil for that).  LPB has a list of Creators who could be animated into this.  GOW has a list of gods, say maybe Ares for a nice twist?  And how about Templar to balance out Killzone, and maybe Sully or Elaina to back up Drake?  I have always believed in "the more the merrier!"

Saying "there's too many characters that use guns already" just sounds whiny.  When street fighter was big, did you also say there were "too many characters who focused on martial arts"?  Seriously, its' a cross over game, each character is going to do their own thing.  Snake wasn't so much about guns as he was about stealth.  In addition, the recent focus on CQC gives him a uniqe hand to hand set that would allow him to manipulate crowds.

Maybe Kojima did beg for Snake to be in SSB and won't for PSAS, so what?  That doesn't mean they can't reach an agreement on it.  Most MG fans are still from the Sony camp, and frankly PS is what gave Snake the fame he deserved!

Agreed

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 35 of 36 (123 Views)
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 28, 2012

khailcon wrote:

Solid_Sword23 wrote:

Hopfully he will make it for dlc who knows

Somehow I highly doubt it. I really think that Nintendo's got snake by the balls for Super Smash and Sony is having a hell of a time getting him loose. Way to go Konami. 

go with big boss, he is NOT solid snake so nintendo doesnt own him, and besides konami owns the snake name not nintedo, they only paid to use him for that game.

Message 36 of 36 (122 Views)