Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 15 2012
By: dorkgeniuz21 Sackboy 410 posts

Old Dante as a Dlc Character Vs an Alternate costume

5 replies 171 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

I was just playing devil may cry hd collections a few days ago and realized that he plays tottaly different than DMC dante.This spawned the question in my mind that putting him in as Dlc wouldnt be that bad of an idea provided capcom let us have him.He has different weapons and can throw his sword likea boomerang when you hold sqaure+his comabat seems like itd be the easiest to implement into allstars...What do you guys think.

Message 1 of 6 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Old Dante as a Dlc Character Vs an Alternate costume

Dec 15, 2012
Capcom would never say 'yes' to this, they're pushing for this Dante so much now....
Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 6 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Dec 15, 2012

yeah, why is that? I mean it would seem everyone loves the old dante so much more... from my perspective. I'm not big on DMC so i wouldn't know.

Message 3 of 6 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Dec 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:
Capcom would never say 'yes' to this, they're pushing for this Dante so much now....

just make it a costume(dumbfounded they didnt to begin with) but dantes dante. he plays like dante capcom wants him to be the dante everyone remembers soo just make the costume and watch how it feels like its him(cause it is him)

ps allstar  sig

farts.... excuse me.. *farts louder
Message 4 of 6 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 15, 2012
They may make Old Dante a costume once DmC releases. For now, it's all about DmC and not DMC. That tune may change soon, though.
Message 5 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Dante you say? I've been looking for a reason to post this video for three days! :smileyhappy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 6 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes