Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 08 2012
By: ResistanceMan236 I Only Post Everything 967 posts

Oki Move set!

[ Edited ]
19 replies 448 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

I don't know how many of you know who Oki is. If you know who Amaterasu is, then you should know who Oki is. If Okami were to get a rep, it would most likely be Amaterasu. But still, Amaterasu has had her turn in a fighting game, let Oki have his turn!! Oki's got a good story, It could work well with PSASBR. There are lots of things we don't know about him. Now im not saying put him on the disc, im saying dlc. He's got like 3.7% chance of getting in on the disc, and that's without people asking for him. I think he could have a kickass move set, since he can turn into a wolf!

KeyOki 2.jpgOki wolf form.jpg

S = Square button

T = Triangle button

C = circle button

<l> or ^ or v = Direction of D-pad

(A) = Can be done in the air

(A O) = Can only be done in the air

(G O) = Can only be done on the ground

KB = Knockback

Alt costumes:                                Wolf form (Kutone looks like it does in this picture)

Armored Oki

Snowman Oki(?)                                                                                                                                                              Human Form

NOTE: players can mash buttons to escape from Ice.

Square button: Kutone attacks

S (A) / Kutone slash. Medium KB, Medium-small Ap gain.

S <l> (G O) / Kutone slide. Oki slides forward with Kutone outstretched. Medium-large KB, Medium Ap gain. Long range. Slide goes about three player lengths, Oki's outstretched arm and Kutone is about another player length.

S ^ (G O) / Kutone Leap. Oki leaps into the air with Kutone in both hands above his head, then slashes down. Large KB, Medium-small Ap gain.

S v (A O) / Kutone Spin. Oki curls up and spins around with Kutone cutting all around him. Small-medium KB, medium-large Ap gain.

Triangle button: Ice attacks

T (A) / Ice Kutone slash. Slows players and has a small chance to freeze them. Medium-small KB, Medium Ap gain.

T <l> (G O) / Kutone Blizzard slash. Oki slashes with Kutone and makes a small Blizzard. Blizzard shoots out in a cone shape. No KB, small Ap gain.

T ^ (G O) / Ice shard summon. Oki growls and summons three ice shards above his head. Shards will shoot at players once in range. Shards slow players and have a chance to freeze them. Small-medium KB, Small-medium Ap gain.

T v (A O) / Ice drop. Oki Drops straight down on a sheet of spiky ice. Has a chance to freeze players. Large KB, Medium Ap gain.

Circle button: Beast attacks

C (A) / Beast swipe. Oki's left hand transforms into his wolf paw and he swipes with that. Medium-small KB, Medium Ap gain.

C <l> (A) / Beast pounce. Oki lets out a growl as he pounces, attacking with both hands, now transformed into paws. Medium-large KB, Medium Ap gain.

C ^ (A) / Beast Snap. Oki's head transforms into his wolf head and he lunges upward and snaps(with his jaws). Medium-small KB, Medium-large Ap gain.

C v (A) / Beast Roar. Oki lets out a roar that knocks Ap out of nearby players. Small-medium KB, Small Ap gain.

Supers

Level 1/ Blizzard / Oki covers his face with his left arm as he is engulfed in a icy blizzard. Max kills: 3

Level 2/ Wolf form / Oki slashes in front of him, then does a backflip, transforming into his wolf form in mid-air. As a wolf, Oki moves faster, is slightly stronger, and all his attacks have a chance to instantly freeze. If he dies while in wolf form, he will re-spawn in wolf form. His attacks are all the same except for these ones: S <l> (G O) / Kutone slide. Slides even further then before. Combines C ^ (G O) and C v (A O) into Leaping spin. Basically him spinning around while he does Kutone leap. T <l> (G O) / Ice doppelganger. Oki snarls and an Ice version of his wolf form pounces forward. Instantly freezes players. no KB, small Ap gain. T ^ (G O) / Ice shard summon. Ice shards are even larger then before, fly faster, and have more KB. C v (A) / Beast Roar. Is now louder, has more KB, and a larger AoE.

Level 3/ Silver Glow / A short cutscene where Oki thrusts Kutone into the air and says, "Kutone!! The time to glow silver is now!!" (or if he is in wolf form he will just let out a long howl). Kutone will then start to glow silver as a heavy snow begins to fall. The stage is now darkened, snow and Ice covering everything, even the edges of the screen. There will be some snow men on the stage now that can be destroyed with a few attacks. All players move speed and jump height except Oki's will be decreased. Players (except Oki) can also slip and fall on the ice. Oki will now instantly kill players and Kutone's silver glow will be easily seen in the darkened stage. If Oki is in wolf form, it will last until the end of his Level three, then he will change back into his human form. Max Kills: 6-7

Block: Uses Kutone.

Battle Intro: Pulls out Kutone and takes his defensive Stance (its hard to describe it any other way) and says, "Kutone will feast on your Blood!".

Death sayings: "Why Kutone, why?" "*angry snarl or other angry wolf noise*"

Revive Sayings: "I will have my Revenge!" "you Cannot stop me!"

Battle win: Roars very loudly.

Battle lose: Looks at Kutone and says, "why Kutone, why did you not glow silver?"

Score screen win: Arms crossed, standing Defiantly.

Score screen lose: Has his back to the screen, looking over his shoulder.

I hope for those who have no clue who Oki is, I hope that even though you don't know who he is, you'd now think he would be a good character. I know that I was the same with Raiden when he was announced. I slightly knew who he was, not really interested in his upcoming game, but after I looked at his trailer and gameplay, I started to like him. I am now very excited for his Game, and will also be playing as him often. Hope you all liked it!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 20 (448 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Oki Move set!

Sep 8, 2012
Well I cant read it cuz on mobile is a white background but I'm sure it's pretty good
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 2 of 20 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Well kudos to you from a man named rusty first to comment and ill admit the i dont know the game or the character but looks pretty cool and can have a good moveset.
Message 3 of 20 (413 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 8, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
Well I cant read it cuz on mobile is a white background but I'm sure it's pretty good

well read it the next time you get to a computer. It is very good.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 20 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Oh and yah im on my tablet but is considered mobile so with white background kinda hard to read it.
Message 5 of 20 (406 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 8, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Well kudos to you from a man named rusty first to comment and ill admit the i dont know the game or the character but looks pretty cool and can have a good moveset.

ooooo, pretty close to first. close second. and thank you. you should look up Okami and try to get a copy, its the best game ever!

Photobucket
Message 6 of 20 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Yah well i was writing when it showed nobody commented so yah,aslo just a question is the game third or first party?
Message 7 of 20 (401 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Oh and yah im on my tablet but is considered mobile so with white background kinda hard to read it.

There. I switched the color so it would be easier for you and stefanfoster to read.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 20 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Ah you changed the color now easier to read thankyou.
Message 9 of 20 (396 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 8, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Yah well i was writing when it showed nobody commented so yah,aslo just a question is the game third or first party?

It was first party for a while, then it got ported to the wii. The PS2 version was better because the controls were easier, and to top it all off, Theres going to be an HD remake of Okami on the ps3. so its third party, but its more of a playstation game.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 20 (393 Views)
0 Likes