Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: Okay, so the Beta is really, really good ...

Oct 25, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:
saying you love the game (the characters and gameplay) and saying u aren't gonna buy the game because u don't like the characters it has.

Chrisx444 wrote:

Because you are saying this game isnt for the fans because that didnt includ a stupid character you wanted yet you enjoyed it.

Uhh ... those aren't contradictions. ginobli-fan, I enjoy the gameplay but not the roster. Chris, you can enjoy things that aren't for you. Never met a male My Little Pony fan?
Message 11 of 20 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:
Oh great, another troll

Is that the ONLY word in your **bleep** vocabulary? A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, unrelevant messages. OP's message obviously doesn't fit that criteria, but you are such an ignorant **bleep** that you wouldn't know proper word usage if I slapped you in the face with a **bleep** thesaurus. 

And OP, I totally agree... I'm still buying the game, but it could have been soooo much better. The game feels like an ad campaign more than a celebration of Sony's glorious years in gaming.

Message 12 of 20 (98 Views)
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 25, 2012
^now that is true trolling
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 13 of 20 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Guest_1001 wrote:

ginoboli-fan wrote:
saying you love the game (the characters and gameplay) and saying u aren't gonna buy the game because u don't like the characters it has.

Chrisx444 wrote:

Because you are saying this game isnt for the fans because that didnt includ a stupid character you wanted yet you enjoyed it.

Uhh ... those aren't contradictions. ginobli-fan, I enjoy the gameplay but not the roster. Chris, you can enjoy things that aren't for you. Never met a male My Little Pony fan?

it is in a way because in the beginning you said you liked the characters then said that you din't like them

Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 14 of 20 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Huh, apparently TheKeybladeLord was right. That is the only word in your vocabulary.

I remember why I stopped visiting this board now. Too many whiny fanboys who cry "TROLL!!1!11!!" after even the slightest criticism of the game. I stated my points clearly and concisely but, rather than debate them like a sensible adult, you'd sooner resort to childish-name calling and kneejerk reactions. You all really need to grow up.

ginoboli-fan wrote:

it is in a way because in the beginning you said you liked the characters then said that you din't like them

I said I liked Fat Princess. One character. I said the roster -- the characters in their entirety -- was bad, marred by the inclusion of several characters who pander to the developers.

Message 15 of 20 (85 Views)
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 25, 2012
a troll is someone who calls other people names
Message 16 of 20 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Oct 25, 2012

So that would make you a troll? Since you called me a troll before I called anyone anything.

Message 17 of 20 (72 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:

I'm guessing you are new to the internet, and you obviously don't know how to read because I explained what a troll was in my previous post. A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, sort of sounds like you in a way. You are always going on threads and yelling 'TROLL' at every post you see... without adding anything to the conversation besides posting deliberately provocative messages with the intention of causing arguments. You are the troll, not us.

I'm done responding to you now, because I'm clearly going off topic... so, have fun being a moron.

Message 18 of 20 (66 Views)
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

yes I have trolled before.
Only thing I'm gonna say is, I have no problem with people stating their opinion or that they are upset that Crash or Snake or whoever isn't in, I just don't understand or like it when people say they are not going to buy it just because of that or tell other people not to or say SuperBot is not a good developer when they are doing the best they can

Message 19 of 20 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 25, 2012

TheKeybladeLord wrote:

ginoboli-fan wrote:

I'm guessing you are new to the internet, and you obviously don't know how to read because I explained what a troll was in my previous post. A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, sort of sounds like you in a way. You are always going on threads and yelling 'TROLL' at every post you see... without adding anything to the conversation besides posting deliberately provocative messages with the intention of causing arguments. You are the troll, not us.

I'm done responding to you now, because I'm clearly going off topic... so, have fun being a moron.

I have only posted the word "troll" two times

Message 20 of 20 (58 Views)
0 Likes