Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Okay, hear me out first....

Sep 15, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
No one takes Batman seriously anymore rofl.

this isnt true at all, do you realize how big hes become with the DC New 52, city and asylum, and the dark knight rises? Hes become HUGE, and hes still considered one of the top 5 comic book characters and always has been, so i dont see what would make you say that:smileyhappy: but personally i wouldnt want to see him unless its DLC, as much as i love the series and cant wait for the third game (sucks its going back in time), i think there are more deserving characters.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 23 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Batman is already in a fighting, although it totally sucks but he already has a new fighting game coming.  Although I won't be getting it because I don't really like traditional fighting games and I'm not much of a DC fan.

injustice looks really amazing actually, i mean look at how amazing the latest mortal kombat was. its by the same team.

Message 12 of 23 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 15, 2012
I dun see why City was acclaimed so well. It was practically the same game, but in a city. I got bored with it just as quick as I did with Asylum, because nothing but the setting changed...

Message 13 of 23 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 16, 2012

what were you expecting from a sequel

Message 14 of 23 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
I dun see why City was acclaimed so well. It was practically the same game, but in a city. I got bored with it just as quick as I did with Asylum, because nothing but the setting changed...

really? o.0 i LOVED city, new gadets, bigger and better story xD i guess it was more for comic fans such as myself because i loved every second and every reference they managed to fit in there

Message 15 of 23 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:
injustice looks really amazing actually, i mean look at how amazing the latest mortal kombat was. its by the same team. 

It looks nice & has a good roster, but I'm not all that hype for Injustice either. Netherrealm is working on it too, so I'm guessing it will play very similar to MK (and I wasn't a fan of the most recent MK). I'll give it a try though after release, but I won't get it day one.

On topic: idk about Batman being included. To me, it wouldn't seem right.

Message 16 of 23 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 16, 2012
Sequels change a lot of things, especially in gameplay (how smooth or fast the gameplay works), nothing changed with Batman... >.>

Many games have changed a lot when it comes to sequels.
Besides that, the Batman games were really boring anyway. I like Batman, but I just couldn't get into the games...
Doesn't matter, we've all got different opinions anyway. ^-^

Message 17 of 23 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

It looks nice & has a good roster, but I'm not all that hype for Injustice either. Netherrealm is working on it too, so I'm guessing it will play very similar to MK (and I wasn't a fan of the most recent MK). I'll give it a try though after release, but I won't get it day one.

On topic: idk about Batman being included. To me, it wouldn't seem right.

same here for the batman thing, i love all the MKs and this newest one was my favorite for sure, may double dip for the vita:smileyhappy:, but i understand your opinion, im not THAT hyped up for injustice, and wasnt for MK either. However i still think itll be great and ill get it day one since i didnt with MK

Message 18 of 23 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
Sequels change a lot of things, especially in gameplay (how smooth or fast the gameplay works), nothing changed with Batman... >.>

Besides that, the Batman games were really boring anyway. I like Batman, but I just couldn't get into the games...

yeah xD, i thought batman had smoother combat and all that, some really fun side missions and all, i loved the story, that was enough to drag me into the games xD

Message 19 of 23 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

yeah xD, i thought batman had smoother combat and all that, some really fun side missions and all, i loved the story, that was enough to drag me into the games xD

I was actually excited to play it, but then I got bored right away. I realized I'm entertained by the game more when I watch someone do a playthrough of it, such as Nova or Seamus.

Message 20 of 23 (51 Views)
0 Likes