Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Re: Ok... THAT'S ENOUGH!

Feb 18, 2013
Ok, khknight, you are WAY off about zToriko. For starters, he uses "kill confirms" all the time. He just executes them differently. Plus, you COMPLETELY missed the point of the thread...
Message 21 of 44 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 18, 2013

khknight randomly throws out a super, gets 0 kills

BIGPOPPA21089 jumps, neutral square

"here ya go", big boot BOOM, "shut up and bleed"

VICTORY BIGPOPPA21089!

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 22 of 44 (154 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Ah ztoriko. We fought about 2 months ago and he deleted me afterwards. I won twice and he won 3 times(got me in the raiden loop). He then said I was the one lagging and I should use a manly character (not Sackboy) I told him that Raiden wears high heels though and he said f*** you to me! Good times.
Message 23 of 44 (147 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:
Ah ztoriko. We fought about 2 months ago and he deleted me afterwards. I won twice and he won 3 times(got me in the raiden loop). He then said I was the one lagging and I should use a manly character (not Sackboy) I told him that Raiden wears high heels though and he said f*** you to me! Good times.

Never could stand that guy. Constant invites every minute or so, and then when I tossed him around like a ragdoll he wouldn't shut up about it.

Message 24 of 44 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:

best story ever...

Play For Fun!
Message 25 of 44 (132 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 18, 2013
I remember ztoriko. Invites every second
Message 26 of 44 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3008 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Well that magic button L1, doesn't work against Evil Clole because if all else fails he will just grab you into his level 1.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 27 of 44 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

zToriko is easy to beat once you learn his strategy. Him and I are equals. I've done constant matches with him before, and we've ended up tying. He wins 3 matches, I win 3 matches, ad so on and so forth. He always uses one particular way to kill you with a Level 1, and will stop at nothing to kill you with it. That's his greatest mistake... He doesn't mix up his strategy at all which always led him to the face of defeat. His great "kill confirm" strategy is his greatest weakness... I mix up how I approach my opponents to break their defense. Plus, some characters are limited to using "kill confirms" to get kills because there no other ways to setup a Super unless you pin someone to a corner. You would have to be THE DUMBEST player to use a Super without finding a effective way of using it, ("kill confirms", setups, perfect timing, attacking a defenseless opponent, etc.), unlessyou enjoy using Supers blindly... And for the record, khknight, if "kill confirms" were not suppose to be in this game, then would you mind explaining why Clockw0rk used it to beat Omar Kendall's Nariko with his Raiden during the L.A Beatdown? 2 of the most important people of SuperBot experiencing it first-hand. He used a "kill confirm" for all of his kills in the 3 Kill Limit match, and if I'm not mistaken, that was the FULL GAME...  I rest my case...

Message 28 of 44 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 18, 2013

lol ZToriko thread...

I sometimes talk to him when he is online (PD. He is from South America)

1. His internet sucks (we play UMVC3 with a laggy connection)

2. Gotta admit, his Raiden is really good, but still he always take advantage of the connection, most of the times

3. If you notice, he only use KC characters

4. The first time i beat him in a FFA, he was mad with me, then i use my Parappa only 2 times in a best of 10 and he send me Rage Messages  lol

but his Raiden is really good, for realz

I bet if Superbot patch Raiden or KC characters, some people will be happy and others mad about it...

Message 29 of 44 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Feb 18, 2013

pjca28 wrote:

lol ZToriko thread...

I sometimes talk to him when he is online (PD. He is from South America)

1. His internet sucks (we play UMVC3 with a laggy connection)

2. Gotta admit, his Raiden is really good, but still he always take advantage of the connection, most of the times

3. If you notice, he only use KC characters

4. The first time i beat him in a FFA, he was mad with me, then i use my Parappa only 2 times in a best of 10 and he send me Rage Messages  lol

but his Raiden is really good, for realz

I bet if Superbot patch Raiden or KC characters, some people will be happy and others mad about it...

Lol, but this thread really isn't about zToriko

Message 30 of 44 (77 Views)
0 Likes