Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Oh dear:)

Oct 1, 2012
Well if you don't want negative feedback, then don't create crappy endings for one of the best game trilogies of all time.
Simple as that!
I seriously can't believe they went to the conclusion of ME3's ending being what the fans of the series would want.. I don't care about THEIR needs. The story THEY wanted to tell.
There's a reason scripts get scrapped ALL the time in hollywood, because some of it is crap and this ending would've never made it out of production if it was an ending to a movie trilogy. It's THAT crappy.
Message 41 of 47 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 1, 2012
ahh but it is there story so all there right to do as they please with it, I haven't played any of the games so I don't even no the story
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 42 of 47 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 1, 2012
No hate here but there fully grown men they know exactly what there getting into, gaming business is one of the worse around along with music. If they created music we can't pretend to like if we don't or never talk about it. Its negative feedback which makes people stronger because they know what or where they gone wrong Smiley Happy
Message 43 of 47 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Developers should be proud of their work no matter what, and try to avoid reading thigns about it on the interent! There should be a seperate 'community management team' that keeps an eye on the internet and keeps it in control. If something important does come up, they can pass it on the the devs.  At the very least, to all the devs out there, there are always at least other devs out there that share the burden and appreciate your work! Keep it up!

Message 44 of 47 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 1, 2012

The Mass Effect series is probably the most controversial video game series of all time. I mean sure, games like Manhunt and GTA cause a stir, but that's all the same criticism.

If you add up all the strange and wonderful criticisms for the ME series, you'd be surprised the developers didn't commit suicide after the first year. The internet is horrible in this way.

Message 45 of 47 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Oct 1, 2012

There was a typo in my post. I meant if you can't* handle critism you shouldn't be in the game industry.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 46 of 47 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

The Mass Effect series is probably the most controversial video game series of all time. I mean sure, games like Manhunt and GTA cause a stir, but that's all the same criticism.

Incorrect. San Andreas had to do a recall due to the Hot Coffee hack.

Message 47 of 47 (38 Views)
0 Likes