May 21 2013
By: SON_OF_KRATOS666 Uncharted Territory 1704 posts

Oh Yeahh- What? Bloody Hell!

11 replies 337 views Edited May 21, 2013

Hey Forum! Much love <3

Im here today to ask you if I am the only one this has happened to..

You are all full for the super you want to use, then just as you go to hit R2, you lose AP to something, and wind up using the super you wer enot prepared to use, nor you expected.

Personal experiences, little ole me le playing my Zeus, "Oh yeah! I got a level 3, now to wipe out these jolly fellos!" *presses R2* "Wait what? WHO through that Sackbot? NO NONONONONONONOO!!"

*Zeus hovers in the air and sends out his shockwave of erectness, killing no one due to no one being there nor set up*

Is this just me, or has anyone had moment like this? Plesae share! Smiley Very Happy

- Love, Sok <3

Message 1 of 12 (337 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Oh Yeahh- What? Bloody Hell!

May 21, 2013
I've had the opposite be the case sometimes, where I'll accidentally hit a lvl2 and call it in instead of a 1. That's sometimes problematic, like if I was trying to set up a quick 1 kill that now turns into a whiffed 2 with the same effect.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 2 of 12 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 21, 2013

Well it would go either way, where you intended for one super, but instead used another by accident.

Message 3 of 12 (319 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

May 21, 2013

Yes my friend I play as Raiden and when I was going for my Super 2 bamb I got hit by something silly took out a nice chunck of AP, I fired off a Super 1 lol ^_^ got one kill for it tho

Message 4 of 12 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

May 21, 2013
Not exactly, because I'd have another lvl1, or at least some extra AP, if I had used the lvl1. It can royally screw the flow of a match in some situations.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 5 of 12 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

May 21, 2013

Yeah, happens to me all the time in versus.

Also, I was playing FFA Ranked as Drake one time, and I was so close to my level 3. Then as soon as I heard the announcer shout, "LEVEL 3!", I mashed R2. But guess what? Drake exclaimed, "TIMBER!" and used his level 2. At first, I was so confused at what just happened, but then I realized it was Parappa who had gotten the level 3, not me. I didn't even know Parappa was that close to his level 3. Guess I better learn to pay more attention to the super meter next time. At least I got a kill with the level 2. Smiley Very Happy

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 6 of 12 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

May 21, 2013
The last time I played, I kept using Jak's level 2 (cause I really like it). I had my super canceled out TWICE within an hour by someone who hit me with a normal move.
Funny thing is that same day, I stopped a Parrapa's level two with my spin kick. :/
Message 7 of 12 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

May 21, 2013

Wow, there were times when I used a super by accident. But not like this.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 12 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

May 22, 2013

Too many times have I had this happen with Zeus and Sweet Tooth - trying to KC level 1, but suddenly level 2 = I DID NOT WANT THIS! Oh also my friend and I were playing 2v2 stock, low life count for everyone, he and an opponent (playing as Jak) were both hits away from getting their level 3. Suddenly we hear "LEVEL 3!" and my friend shouts "OH NO!" thinking it was the Jak player, the Jak player thought it was himself too and activates... Wrong, Jak player didn't get it and wastes a level 2. My friend then realizes he got his level 3 and then we both laughed as we also realizes he unintentionally tricked the Jak into wasting his AP.

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 9 of 12 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 22, 2013

Happens to me often, mostly with my 1 or 2.

Oh I'm about to use my 1 yeaah! Oh wait nope.

About to use my 2 yeaaaah! OH WAIT NOPE GOD **bleep** DAMMIIIIIIT.

"People fear what the can't understand"
Message 10 of 12 (122 Views)
0 Likes