Dec 01 2012
By: pedro702 Wastelander 768 posts

Offline bugs

3 replies 74 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

So i have some offline bugs

Menu sometimes moves twice intead of once per click same for pressing x or o sometimes

Fat princess minions freeze if they are called in a certain way making her unable to call more until she dies

kuma doesnt disapear sometimes after the super has ended he just stays there frozen like fat princess minions.

Cant see good cole lightnings.

so i email Superbot and they said i should talk to playstation suport i emailled playstation suport and they sent me this

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for your e-mail about your PlayStation 3 (PS3).

I can see from your e-mail that you’re having some problems playing "PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale" on your console. Unfortunately I’ll need more details on the problem you’re having before I’m able to help you.

Therefore I’d be grateful if you’d call PlayStation Support on 0844 736 0595 as we’ll need to talk you through some steps to troubleshoot the problem that you’re having. We may also need to take some details from the console, so it’d be useful if you could have it with you when you call. You’ll find our opening times below, however you might find it easier to speak to our team during our quieter period between 11:00 and 15:00. Calls to PlayStation Support cost 4p per minute from a BT land line however calls from other providers and mobile operators may vary.

Thank you,

Kyle
PlayStation Support

So my first language isnt english and i dont live in uk my call would cost more than the game i bet Smiley Frustrated is there anyone with this glitches from uk that wants to give it a call?

Message 1 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Offline bugs

Dec 3, 2012

bump

Message 2 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Trust me, calling them will accomplish nothing. If they're common or gamebreaking glitches they will be fixed.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 3 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Trust me, calling them will accomplish nothing. If they're common or gamebreaking glitches they will be fixed.

the problem is they are not common and dont happen to everyone so they cant fix something that doesnt happen to them.

Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes