Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
792 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

Jan 23, 2013

WHY THE HELL do you want a DANTE  BUFF. He is perfectly fine

Message 21 of 31 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
543 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

Jan 23, 2013

Not sure if kratos side square will effect the spammers but i really hope it does

 photo ak0mq_zpsbdfaa4d4.gif
Message 22 of 31 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

Jan 23, 2013

PLEASE tell me Sir Dan doesn't have that glitch anymore. It'd suck to have him banned from tourneys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 31 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7491 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

Jan 23, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

PLEASE tell me Sir Dan doesn't have that glitch anymore. It'd suck to have him banned from tourneys.


Still does......

Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 31 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

Jan 23, 2013
^ That... sucks so much...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 31 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4327 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

PLEASE tell me Sir Dan doesn't have that glitch anymore. It'd suck to have him banned from tourneys.


Still does......


What? No. It doesn't work anymore. I tested Sir Dan against Evil Cole's projectiles for sure. As for lv. 2 and hitbox glitch, I think it doens't work anymore too.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 26 of 31 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7491 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

Jan 23, 2013

FredFai wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

PLEASE tell me Sir Dan doesn't have that glitch anymore. It'd suck to have him banned from tourneys.


Still does......


What? No. It doesn't work anymore. I tested Sir Dan against Evil Cole's projectiles for sure. As for lv. 2 and hitbox glitch, I think it doens't work anymore too.


Not projectiles.....shooting......jak Nate guns

Sleep Matt signature
Message 27 of 31 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4327 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

FredFai wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

PLEASE tell me Sir Dan doesn't have that glitch anymore. It'd suck to have him banned from tourneys.


Still does......


What? No. It doesn't work anymore. I tested Sir Dan against Evil Cole's projectiles for sure. As for lv. 2 and hitbox glitch, I think it doens't work anymore too.


Not projectiles.....shooting......jak Nate guns


These are exact same things...

 

Okay, I tested Drake's gunfire against Sir Dan after triggering the glitch. The glitch doesn't work anymore. Period. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 28 of 31 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7491 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

FredFai wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

FredFai wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

PLEASE tell me Sir Dan doesn't have that glitch anymore. It'd suck to have him banned from tourneys.


Still does......


What? No. It doesn't work anymore. I tested Sir Dan against Evil Cole's projectiles for sure. As for lv. 2 and hitbox glitch, I think it doens't work anymore too.


Not projectiles.....shooting......jak Nate guns


These are exact same things...

 

Okay, I tested Drake's gunfire against Sir Dan after triggering the glitch. The glitch doesn't work anymore. Period. 


Okie.......and projectiles are not gun bullets projectiles can be spikes banana or drake grenade.....while bullets can be a projectile projectiles are not bullets

Sleep Matt signature
Message 29 of 31 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Official superbot 1.05 patch notes

Jan 23, 2013
What about Sir Dan's lvl 3 glitch? The one where a well timed roll can leave the opponent in an roll that dodges the whole duration of the super?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 31 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes