Oct 20 2012
By: AuXiiLium_DuHHHH I Only Post Everything 886 posts

Official "I hate sniper spam Radec" Thread

5 replies 209 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

Even though I play as Radec most of the time, I HATE WHEN OTHER PEOLPE SPAM THE SNIPER! Now Im not saying to nerf it or that its unfair or anything. I dont spam his sniper rifle and I usually win all my matches with radec. Just because I know its fair and it doesnt need to nerfed doesnt mean that i cant hate it, lol right? I get really annoyed when i see this one radec at the edge of the stage sniping the whole time and NOBODY BUT ME actually goes for him. This is just a thread to blow off some steam for anyone that hates radec spammers.

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 1 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Re: Official "I hate sniper spam Radec" Thread

Oct 20, 2012
Really? I love it... it is easy to manipulate if your Sly or Parappa, and Radec is easy to countersnipe if you are radec
Message 2 of 6 (187 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 20, 2012
People need to stop crying about radec's sniper so annoying. It's called blocking or jumping over it etc.

Wait.... U do know u can block right.......
Message 3 of 6 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I must of played against me than..i am so cheap with the sniper..i get at least 10 Points more than the other pepole Smiley Very Happy

SIR DANIEL AND SPIKE FOR TOP TIER!!!!!
Message 4 of 6 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 20, 2012
It's so easy to destroy people who radec spam its funny

Message 5 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
People need to stop crying about radec's sniper so annoying. It's called blocking or jumping over it etc.

Wait.... U do know u can block right.......

yes yes i can block haha its just like im finishing a combo on someone and BOOM! im shot and im the only one who ends up punishing the spammer put its still annoying 

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 6 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes