Nov 24 2012
By: Tekn0tize Gaming Beast 2105 posts

Official Thank You SuperBot thread!

[ Edited ]
17 replies 179 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

Do you love this game and want to express your gratitude? Well read on!

Amidst all the complaints and whining and bug reports, I'd like to chip in with this thread to tell SuperBot how much I love this game. If you feel the same way, do post here to express your thanks!!

This thread is not meant to indicate that the game is perfect. No game ever is for everybody. I'm not denying that it doesn't have bugs either, but this thread is meant to show that we as gamers are thankful as well as whiney!

Regardless of whatever flaws it may have, I still have had an absolute blast playing it. I've only played the game for a few hours, (cuz the UK gets the game much later) but it's one of the most fun games I've played in a long time.

I just love the fun and casual nature of it while allowing players the ability to dive further. One of the best party games IMO on the playstation right now.

So, if you feel the same amount of gratitude or more, by all means let them know. I'm a system software developer myself and I know how satisfying it is when someone complements on a job well done and how horrible it can be when everyone are just reporting bugs or problems.

Thank you SuperBot! With all my tekn0 heart, you sure made my gaming experience a whole lot more enjoyable!

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 1 of 18 (179 Views)
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Re: Official Thank You SuperBot thread!

Nov 24, 2012
I love this game! Thanks Superbot!
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 2 of 18 (176 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

The game is good, but there are some legitimate complaints alot of people have. Alot of bugs really break the game, and the serious lack of modes hurts the overall replay value. Unless you just wanna play online FFA non-stop, I can see alot of people putting the game down for a long time from boredom unless more game modes get released. The menu interface isn't as big a deal as many make it out to be

Message 3 of 18 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I freaking love this game, Endless hours of fun.

#Reapers
Message 4 of 18 (165 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Thank you, SuperBot Entertainment.
Message 5 of 18 (155 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Yeah! Great job Superbot! The game is a lot of fun.

Message 6 of 18 (146 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I would like to thank SuperBot for making my childhood wish come true. True there are some bugs, mainly with the online portion, but I have enjoyed solo play and REALLY having a blast with Versus with my family.

I love the Smash Bros. series and all, but I didn't grow up with those characters. I only found out about them via Smash Bros. Melee. But All-Stars in my opinion is better. In melee/brawl I'm more tempted to spam a few moves, but in this the characters have such a variety of moves and options that I'd rather use more combos and different attacks.

Message 7 of 18 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Nov 24, 2012
i love this game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 18 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Nov 24, 2012
This game is relevant to my interests :-)
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 9 of 18 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Thank you! The only missing characters are either third party (Crash/Spyro/Snake) or from Resistance/Team Ico.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 10 of 18 (119 Views)
0 Likes