Nov 15 2012
By: Nick930930 Hekseville Citizen 375 posts

Official Statement on Crash?

10 replies 353 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Why hasn't Superbot come out and made an official statement about the state of Crash Bandicoot. We have a final roster and DLC characters already announced. There's no more surprises.

Can superbot please just come out and say if they could or could not get Crash? I'm personally tired of them speaking in riddles about it every freakin time they are asked. Crash is obviously a HUGE deal when it comes to this title and people want the real answer.

Can someone post a link of an official statement from Omar stating Crash will not be in the game? Thank you.

Message 1 of 11 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: Official Statement on Crash?

Nov 15, 2012
about a week ago he said they are still trying.. he said its not Superbot asking its Sony going to Activision so hopefully they work out a deal
Message 2 of 11 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Oh really cool. Thanks for answering nicely. I am not a very active user on these forums and usually when I ask a quesiton I get tons of trolls bashing me for not knowing EVERYTHING about what's happening.

Can you please post the link to this statement Omar made?

Message 3 of 11 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Nick930930 wrote:

Oh really cool. Thanks for answering nicely. I am not a very active user on these forums and usually when I ask a quesiton I get tons of trolls bashing me for not knowing EVERYTHING about what's happening.

Can you please post the link to this statement Omar made?

How about every single interview recently where someone stupidly ONCE AGAIN asks about Crash Bandicoot.

If I was Omar I would punch anyone who asks that stupid question.

They're TRYING, we KNOW they're trying. Why do people keep pushing for answers they already have?

Message 4 of 11 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 15, 2012

People like you are what turn people like me off to forums like this.

I don't follow this game like it's part of my diet. I don't watch Omar's interviews every day like you clearly do. And people ask about Crash because that's what people want from a game with a title like "PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS" They built up the hype for a playstation fighter, they have to deliver if they want it to be truly successful.

Message 5 of 11 (261 Views)
Sackboy
448 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I believe the official statement was: 'It takes two to tango' Smiley Tongue
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 6 of 11 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Meaning they need Crash's rival to release him as DLC? lol

Or they need Activision to cooperate with Sony. I hope it's the first thing and not the latter Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 11 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Nov 15, 2012
It's the latter sorry :/ I can't remeber when Omar said it though; it's in a half hour long video released sometime near a more recent event.
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 8 of 11 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Nick930930 wrote:

People like you are what turn people like me off to forums like this.

I don't follow this game like it's part of my diet. I don't watch Omar's interviews every day like you clearly do. And people ask about Crash because that's what people want from a game with a title like "PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS" They built up the hype for a playstation fighter, they have to deliver if they want it to be truly successful.

This is the best thing ive quoted.  True Story.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 11 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 15, 2012

TheLastStopByMe wrote:
It's the latter sorry :/ I can't remeber when Omar said it though; it's in a half hour long video released sometime near a more recent event.

It was at the EB Expo event in Sydney

Message 10 of 11 (160 Views)
0 Likes