Highlighted
Nov 28 2012
By: Retrac-kun Lombax Warrior 139 posts

Official Stage & Stage Dissector Patch thread

[ Edited ]
3 replies 138 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

Hi SuperBot/Allstars Fans I believe that Superbot has done a great job at making the stages, even so a lot of good things fell by the waist side. I know it's only been about a week but I have some ideas so i'm going to explain.

1.  Stage Dissector Patch- I really like playing this game and would absolutly love some more stages but what about a Stage dissector that would alow us to play on the part of the stage that we choose. Take the Killzone/Ape Escape stage for example (one of my favorite stages) it has three phases. First you fight on the flying (falling) platforms, next you fight on the Killzone stage, lastly the Ape Escape theme appears. All together it is an excellent stage but I would like to be able to choose which part I play on and have it stay like that through the entire fight. I would love to play on the flying (falling) platforms for the entire time with out change. What about the Hades stage which I also enjoy up until the Patapons come and the music changes which wouldn't be a bad thing but considering how long the fights can get the music gets a bit annoying. I wish I could just choose to fight the Hades level without the Patapon or choose to enter the fight when the Patapon show up. You get the idea right? It would be the same way for every stage. It would add more variety to the stages we already have and we wouldn't even need to use any more stage slots, just choose the part when you pick the stage Exp. Play All, Part A, Part B, Part C ETC. If you think this is a good idea give me feedback or just keep the idea flowing so that SuperBot gets wind.

2.  Now if any of you know me (which i'm sure you don't, lol I haven't made that big of an impression here) you would know that I want New stages just like the rest of you. Two in particular, the Rival stage (with the Light and Dark Rival theme on random every playthrough) and the Polygon stage. I'm really suprised that SuperBot chose to finish the game without adding them as playable stages, lol if it was one question I could ask it would be "why did you guys leave the two stages out of the level select"? Either way we need those stages. I also thought it would've been cool to see things from the Playstation music backgrounds. Like what if on the Polygon stage the earth came into view slowly turning like it does when you play music, or that sand looking fluxuating background came in not only changing the background but changing the color of the stage as well. Again these are my ideas for some Patches or DLC but I would like to here your ideas for stages. Also as stated before I realise the game is still a baby but these ideas would greatly improve the game IMO. What are your thoughts? If you like my ideas remember to keep the Thought Alive. I apologize in advance if this type of thread was already created. THANK YOU FOR READING FRIENDS

RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 1 of 4 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Official Stage & Stage Dissector Patch thread

Nov 28, 2012
i honestly just want to keep franzea all happy so i agree there, i lso agree on the rival/polygon stage
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 28, 2012

This wouldnt be a bad idea because more options are always better.Ofcoarse if they also enabled this online theyed have to add options to the match finder as well enabling us to chose whether we want to play on the full stage or not.etc

Message 3 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Nov 28, 2012

LOL im glad a couple of you agree. I honestly think this would be a good idea seeing as though it doesn't really take too much extra work (Not really sure LOL), I mean the stages are already created. This goes for both the Stage Dissector and the Rival/Polygon stage.

RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 4 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes