Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: Official RumbaLumba Rumor Thread

Oct 5, 2012

I've seen this before and this is the first time I noticed he has a Squall-like key chain attached to it! :0

Message 51 of 97 (268 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 5, 2012
this wouldve been really cool
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 52 of 97 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Some Ideas

Picnic video: keyword- "Snakes", shows them eating throughout. SNAKE EATER- BIG BOSS

Office video: Shows Snakes' signiture box disguise -BIG BOSS

Trouble video: Same time period -SNAKE EATER-

Train song video: I was clueless with this, ashamed to say i havent yet played ffVII... but apparently its the ending song- CLOUD

Wall song video: "Wonderwall" by Oasis, keyword- "Wonder" - WANDER?

Shifting gears video: Music from Gran Turismo- GRAN TURISMO 

An inside out oreo cookie video: Repetition- "cloud" -CLOUD

MicKey video: Disney video, "key" in title, keyblade- SORA

Makes me too video: keyword "wonder", repetition, also RumbaLumba considered a Clapton song, has to be " You look wonderful tonight" -WANDER?

"Symbol" video (my keyboard only goes so far!): Video apparently features artist who performed song in kingdom of hearts- SORA

Accidents video: As far as I can tell... most likely represents Crash as others have said, things going "crash" more repetition- CRASH

Matt Willis video: Youtuber says Matt Willis is lead singer of the band singing the song, called "crash"- CRASH

Albi video: Shows green dragon, possibly Croc due to "leak" also repeats keyword "dragon", hinting Spiro, or the word dragon from other franchises "Dragon Age", "DragonQuest" etc... ?, or possibly the Lair stage?- CROC? SPIRO? ETC... ?

Saviour video: Keyword "dragon" again, maybe something to "saviour" too.- SPIRO? ETC...?

RumbaLumba has definitely restored my hype, the hints are fun i just hope theres truth to the hints. and theres a chance the hints aren't as straightforward as they appear eg. "Picnic" may be a hint, potentially. i'm assuming not though, but theres a chance because of the Matt Willis video etc Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 97 (226 Views)
Sackboy
448 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I don't entirely trust this guy either... But Kat? Well I imagine she'd be DLC because the team didn't realise how popular she'd be (which would match what Gale is saying).

If the characters we guessed at the start are right... well this game could quite possibly be better than Smash Bros...
But, as everyone has said, these characters are too good to be true; they are quite possibly the top 6 most requested/popular characters and I doubt Sony will be able to put them all in. (And I only really started caring when I realised Spyro was being hinted... Smiley Very Happy)
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 54 of 97 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Big Boss, Crash, Spyro, Wander, Sora & Cloud...makes sense.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 55 of 97 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 5, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Big Boss, Crash, Spyro, Wander, Sora & Cloud...makes sense.

Maybe even too much sense...

Message 56 of 97 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Can I ask, did Rumba ever confirm these were hints for the game?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 57 of 97 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
67 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I've asked him about the extra stages that he may know and this is the reply he gave me:

"as for the stages, SB could scrap them whenever. in the first beta, i saw very minor assets for "Train to Hell" and "Ruins", the stages they showed in Comic-Con in their concept videos. so far, they haven't shown those at all so maybe they scrapped them? who knows. so that 14+ might actually change depending on what SuperBot decides to do with it. so nothing is concrete. but i'm willing to bet they're in anyway, whatever the remaining stages are. i actually liked Train to Hell much more than Stowaways. but that's just me."

Smiley Tongue

Message 58 of 97 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 5, 2012
He did confirm that he was giving hints for the game from info he found from the new beta, the reply got deleted when his 'Picnic' video was removed and re uploaded.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 59 of 97 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Oct 5, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
He did confirm that he was giving hints for the game from info he found from the new beta, the reply got deleted when his 'Picnic' video was removed and re uploaded.

So you mean to say he found something in the beta and refuses to give us the answers? (Just clarifying)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 60 of 97 (127 Views)
0 Likes