I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Re: Official RumbaLumba Rumor Thread

Oct 5, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Sora was in the top 5 most requested before anything. What are you talking about?

yessir and sora was #2 on the psasbr weebly pole. crash was #1

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 41 of 97 (482 Views)
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 5, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

pringles4ever wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
Sora was in the top 5 most requested before anything. What are you talking about?

I've been on these forums ever since... well a long time, anyways. Everytime I saw a "my most wanted characters," thread I always saw Cloud, Spyro, Ratchet, Crash, or Jak. Either I'm blind or I don't ever recall anyone mentioning Sora at the time due to the HUGE impossibility. It's not until about 2 months ago when I started seeing Sora splattered everywhere, all over Gamefaqs, IGN, and here. It seemed to me after all the 20 characters was announced characters like Jak, and Ratchet were no longer requested and was replaced by him. 

During the time of Gamescom Sora was never brought up or mentioned. It was all speculations and Crash, and Cloud v Lightning threads. Maybe because Sora is so much mentioned nowadays that most people don't realize that he was almost non-existent during Gamescom times. 

Maybe he has been the top requested character all this time, but I've never seen people mention him back then as much as the others I named.

Given your logic, Big Daddy and Raiden are impossible to be included in the game.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!!! Someone finally got my point! Smiley Happy

You see how random Dino and Raiden was. Nobody asked for Dino (Dante maybe but not Dino), or Raiden but their in. Nobody would've asked for Fat Princess but she's in. Nobody wanted Heihaichi but he's in. Nobody asked for Big Daddy but he's in.

You gotta use SB logic. This is the main reason I don't trust Rumbalumba, these character are to good to be true. Espescially Sora.

maybe they were at the bottom of the most requested????????

Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 42 of 97 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Oct 5, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

pringles4ever wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Ok this guy really is trolling hard now. Their is no way that SB would keep these characters hidden away for so long without anyone knowing.

Seriously Cloud, Sora, Spyro, Crash, Wander, and Snake. Their is NO WAY SB got those characters in. If they did they did then this game has redeemed itself. So yeah this guy is obviously trolling. If he wasn't then he'd at least have proof by now. I know he did the music files but still he hasn't shown one file except that Zeus one.

Until he shows me proof he is a troll but with very children oriented videos. Which by the way are pretty funny to look at... REGARDLESS he's still a troll until proven otherwise. How about he do another character leak picture or something if he already did it before. I don't know I just lost all hope for this game now. The only thing I'm excited for still is Spike and thats it.

This is why I don't trust him. Seriously these 6 are too good to be true. Especially Sora. I can't believe this unless he actually has the beta files.

I believe he's just showing the top requested characters by giving hints. I don't believe it has anything to do with the game. His channel is used for PSASBR videos afterall. Maybe he's just putting the top most requested characters in hint videos just to be cool or something... I don't know.

Anyways I would have believed him also until he said Sora. Sora started getting highly requested about 2 months ago, and before then he was rarely mentioned. So I believe their is NO WAY SB made Sora in less then 2 months unless they planned him a long time ago. 

I would have probably believed him if he had a video for a random character that's not requested like the sound shapes blob, or Kuro or somethin. You know something that makes you go "ok this choice makes no sense." Then I would believe him because SB does have a history with this games roster being characters nobody wanted or asked for or are just plain completely random.

Kingdom Hearts is in the top 10 best-selling PS2 games of all-time.

That doesn't matter one single bit. What matters is the one their asking to use him, our very own Disney. Disney owns the rights to him, and that's why I believe theirs a HIGHLY unlikely amount of reason for him to get in. You do know Sora wasn't in Dissidia due to Disney not wanting him because of the violence, and it wasn't a disney game right. Also theirs been SO MANY edits to his game due to weapons, guns, and even fire. I HIGHLY believe Disney wouldn't let Sora on here.

I would post up the insane kinds of edits they did to him but I'm so tired of posting it, and it being ignored that I don't feel like it. If you really do want to see it then just ask away though. I'm on standby for it because it's prepared and ready Smiley Tongue

Also wouldn't the primary reason for Sora not being in Dissidia be that is his not a FF character?

Message 43 of 97 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I'm on mobile right now so I'm not going to find links, but if you look at the Kingdom Hearts wiki you'll be able to find out that they censored a lot of stuff in the Pirates of the Carribean world including guns and Will Turner hinting at suicide. They also censored some language that the Organization XIII used. There's other stuff too that I can't recall, like Axel dissolving when he died instead of catching on fire
Message 44 of 97 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Gaffi wrote:

If you do post the KH censored stuff can you give a source? I'm interested in the history since I've played most of the games.

Don't get me started lol.

Clayton's rifle

In combat, Clayton uses a double-barreled elephant rifle. However, in the future games, Braig, Xigbar, and the Sniper's weapons were edited in the American versions of the games they were included in. For example, rather than having the Snipers hold their weapons with both hands like in the Japanese version, they hold their rifles in one hand. Other than keeping consistency with the Tarzan film, it is unknown why Clayton was still allowed to wield his weapon despite how two-handed firearms were censored in future games.

Undead Pirates Gun Edit

Undead Pirates do not catch fire when affected by Fire magic, though the Grim Reaper still does (Trying to light pirates on fire results in them running around smoking instead of burning). The pirate's muskets were modified to resemble crossbows, though the crossbows still fire with an audible musket shot sound effect. Also, whenever Sora's party is hit by fire attacks, they briefly catch on fire.

Jack being stabbed edit

In the Japanese version, when Jack Sparrow is stabbed by Barbossa, the sword sticks out of his chest as he staggers back into the moonlight. In the English version, the sword has been removed.

Jack's woman edit

Dialogue in Port Royal was also edited: when Barbossa tells Elizabeth of their curse, he mentions lust and women, which is removed in the English version and replaced by "pleasurable company," this is, however, more in line with the movie. 

Sora's Keyblade (I know of this myself so I'll just type this out)

Nomura first drew Sora with a sword. Nomura then showed Disney his design but Disney said no because they didn't want to show a Disney character with a weapon. Nomura had to go back into sketching and make him a different weapon that wasn't so violent. Nomura eventually came up with the concept of a "keyblade." It wasn't anything bad so Disney accepted it, after that the story of KH started.

Sora not in Dissidia (Another one I know of so I'll type it out myself)

Nomura stated that he highly wanted to have Sora in Duodecim 012, but when shown the idea to Disney, disney stated "they don't want Sora potrayed in a violeent game." So Nomura had to dump the idea of putting Sora in Dissidia sadly.

I'm a HUGE KH fan so I know everything they edit or do with it. You'd be suprised of what Disney does, but you have to pay attention and look. 

Message 45 of 97 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 5, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Clayton's rifle

In combat, Clayton uses a double-barreled elephant rifle. However, in the future games, Braig, Xigbar, and the Sniper's weapons were edited in the American versions of the games they were included in. For example, rather than having the Snipers hold their weapons with both hands like in the Japanese version, they hold their rifles in one hand. Other than keeping consistency with the Tarzan film, it is unknown why Clayton was still allowed to wield his weapon despite how two-handed firearms were censored in future games.

Undead Pirates Gun Edit

Undead Pirates do not catch fire when affected by Fire magic, though the Grim Reaper still does (Trying to light pirates on fire results in them running around smoking instead of burning). The pirate's muskets were modified to resemble crossbows, though the crossbows still fire with an audible musket shot sound effect. Also, whenever Sora's party is hit by fire attacks, they briefly catch on fire.

Jack being stabbed edit

In the Japanese version, when Jack Sparrow is stabbed by Barbossa, the sword sticks out of his chest as he staggers back into the moonlight. In the English version, the sword has been removed.

Jack's woman edit

Dialogue in Port Royal was also edited: when Barbossa tells Elizabeth of their curse, he mentions lust and women, which is removed in the English version and replaced by "pleasurable company," this is, however, more in line with the movie. 

Nomura first drew Sora with a sword. Nomura then showed Disney his design but Disney said no because they didn't want to show a Disney character with a weapon. Nomura had to go back into sketching and make him a different weapon that wasn't so violent. Nomura eventually came up with the concept of a "keyblade." It wasn't anything bad so Disney accepted it, after that the story of KH started.

Nomura stated that he highly wanted to have Sora in Duodecim 012, but when shown the idea to Disney, disney stated "they don't want Sora potrayed in a violeent game." So Nomura had to dump the idea of putting Sora in Dissidia sadly.

I'm a HUGE KH fan so I know everything they edit or do with it. You'd be suprised of what Disney does, but you have to pay attention and look. 

I still don't understand why the Pirates of the Carabbien world got heavily censored, since the movie is violent in general.(not too violent but you know what i mean) You see worse stuff in childrens cartoons/movies these days. :/

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 46 of 97 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 5, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Clayton's rifle

Undead Pirates Gun Edit

Jack being stabbed edit

Jack's woman edit

I still don't understand why the Pirates of the Carabbien world got heavily censored, since the movie is violent in general.(not too violent but you know what i mean) You see worse stuff in childrens cartoons/movies these days. :/

I have the best answer for that... it's Disney lol Smiley Very Happy

I guess Disney believe Japan can take more violent things which is why most of this stuff was left unedited. Actually I don't blame Disney since in America it's rated T, and moms would go crazy on Disney if they showed Jack doing all that. 

I hate it to but all of this is truth of all the edits they do to not have Sora be to... violent. Disney wants Sora to be a loveable character that everyone could like. Actually when they asked Nomura to draw him that was the main focus they told him. "Make him look caring, and loveable to everyone." I don't think if Disney wouldn't allow Sora to be in Dissidia they wouldn't allow him to take a shotgun to the face ala Sweet Tooth.

Message 47 of 97 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 5, 2012
^You can speculate, but you're not Disney.
Message 48 of 97 (359 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I just think it's funny that Disney had to censor things from a movie that they themselves made. Also didn't the original version of Sora start out as a monkey boy using a chainsaw/sword combo?

Message 49 of 97 (357 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 5, 2012

yes: original concept

Message 50 of 97 (322 Views)
0 Likes