Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: Official RumbaLumba Rumor Thread

Oct 5, 2012

Gaffi wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Gaffi wrote:

Thanks for consolidating all that info. I wasn't aware those 2 were Crash hints. Care to explain them?

People believe Shifting Gears is hinting Crash because the band, PNAU, is an Australian band and bandicoots are from Australia.  Also, part of the lyrics say something like "It won't be too long til that like us one again" hinting that Crash will come back?

And the Accidents video is a montage of crashes in Sesame Street

Thank you sir and/or madam! ;p I really hope this guy isn't a troll like most believe.  He's one dedicated troll if that's the case.

Haha, it'd be "sir"  Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 97 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 5, 2012
The last character is most likely a girl, kat maybe. I would be really satisfied with just sora, Bigboss,cloud, and wander so anything after them is just a bonus
Message 12 of 97 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 5, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
The last character is most likely a girl, kat maybe. I would be really satisfied with just sora, Bigboss,cloud, and wander so anything after them is just a bonus

if soras in this is officially the best game in the universe.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 97 (283 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I'm still hoping those Assassins creed hints are true from PG
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 14 of 97 (272 Views)
Wastelander
804 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I don't trust him or Paul Gale or TheMink. Even though Rumba has released music, I don't know about his hints. But his hints are much better than Paul Gale's.
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 15 of 97 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Message 16 of 97 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 5, 2012
zeo, I agree. I would take everything back I said about the game. Because Sora (and cloud) Is just too good
Message 17 of 97 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Ok this guy really is trolling hard now. Their is no way that SB would keep these characters hidden away for so long without anyone knowing.

Seriously Cloud, Sora, Spyro, Crash, Wander, and Snake. Their is NO WAY SB got those characters in. If they did they did then this game has redeemed itself. So yeah this guy is obviously trolling. If he wasn't then he'd at least have proof by now. I know he did the music files but still he hasn't shown one file except that Zeus one.

Until he shows me proof he is a troll but with very children oriented videos. Which by the way are pretty funny to look at... REGARDLESS he's still a troll until proven otherwise. How about he do another character leak picture or something if he already did it before. I don't know I just lost all hope for this game now. The only thing I'm excited for still is Spike and thats it.

Message 18 of 97 (185 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

crash, spyro, big boss, and cloud are 2/3 of wishlist!  and with seth killian saying how he wants to put Kevin Butler in and an email from superbot saying the King of All Cosmos is possibly being considered for DLC, this may be my ultimate dream game!!!  i hope this is all true.  we may find out in about an hour if any of these characters are in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 97 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Do we really need to be giving this guy all this attention?
Message 20 of 97 (159 Views)
0 Likes