First Son
6 posts

Re: Official Requested Additions Thread

Nov 27, 2012

To start, this game plays amazing; however, there are little things that could vastly improve its overall depth

At the end of a match, there are the pages which show your kills, unlocks, and points earned.  I feel there should be at least one other page including:   Who you killed and how many times, Total AP gained, Total AP lost, Longest Combo, #of Supers used(and maybe a colored icons to follow indicating which lvl.  ex: two yellow badges and a blue would indicate two lvl 1's and 1 lvl 2).  Something..its just not enough as is.  Next,

In character selection you should be able to preview the color scheme you're selecting.  As it is now you just blindly pick and can't see how it looks til you're already fighting, maybe I'm picky, but I'd like to compare.  Next,

In the tutorials, some of the combos are really difficult.  It would be nice if there was a "preview" when you look through all the objectives so you can see how the combo is done.  If the highlighted button inputs moved along as they're supposed to be pressed it would definitely help a lot of people get timing down and improve; rather than mashing the buttons too quickly when you can't figure out timing.

Also, lets take Dante for example.  He has many combos in his tutorial section.  Say you're having trouble with one so you skip it,  there should be a checkmark next to each one you've already done.  Like I said, little things

A stage editor would be nice, so would the stage where you fight the boss (opening video stage), perhaps some mini games.. but these things are much bigger fixes.  I really feel that the game would improve they just tweak some of the things I mentioned.  And Im sure theres more

How about..the option to have a 4letter word above your head; name your character for ea fight.  Its kind of hard when everyone picks shirtless dante and you're trying to tell what off color your pants are when you're trying to see which p1,p2..you are.

And also for online matches, why is there no 3v1 option?  I play with my two friends on my console, and we dont want to have a cpu 4th, we want a challenge! But we cant play online and add someone looking to play!  Totally makes sense for ranked matches, but for the unranked ones, you can adjust items and kills and everything, why not let up to three people play on the same console!

If you didnt feel the same before reading all these notes, I hope you do now.  Lets add on and talk about this and hopefully we can help them get this thing absolutely perfect!

Message 31 of 40 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Nice ideas dude, I really liked Infinite Kuma hahahah

Message 32 of 40 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 27, 2012

theweisel wrote:

To start, this game plays amazing; however, there are little things that could vastly improve its overall depth

At the end of a match, there are the pages which show your kills, unlocks, and points earned.  I feel there should be at least one other page including:   Who you killed and how many times, Total AP gained, Total AP lost, Longest Combo, #of Supers used(and maybe a colored icons to follow indicating which lvl.  ex: two yellow badges and a blue would indicate two lvl 1's and 1 lvl 2).  Something..its just not enough as is.  Next,

In character selection you should be able to preview the color scheme you're selecting.  As it is now you just blindly pick and can't see how it looks til you're already fighting, maybe I'm picky, but I'd like to compare.  Next,

In the tutorials, some of the combos are really difficult.  It would be nice if there was a "preview" when you look through all the objectives so you can see how the combo is done.  If the highlighted button inputs moved along as they're supposed to be pressed it would definitely help a lot of people get timing down and improve; rather than mashing the buttons too quickly when you can't figure out timing.

Also, lets take Dante for example.  He has many combos in his tutorial section.  Say you're having trouble with one so you skip it,  there should be a checkmark next to each one you've already done.  Like I said, little things

A stage editor would be nice, so would the stage where you fight the boss (opening video stage), perhaps some mini games.. but these things are much bigger fixes.  I really feel that the game would improve they just tweak some of the things I mentioned.  And Im sure theres more

How about..the option to have a 4letter word above your head; name your character for ea fight.  Its kind of hard when everyone picks shirtless dante and you're trying to tell what off color your pants are when you're trying to see which p1,p2..you are.

And also for online matches, why is there no 3v1 option?  I play with my two friends on my console, and we dont want to have a cpu 4th, we want a challenge! But we cant play online and add someone looking to play!  Totally makes sense for ranked matches, but for the unranked ones, you can adjust items and kills and everything, why not let up to three people play on the same console!

If you didnt feel the same before reading all these notes, I hope you do now.  Lets add on and talk about this and hopefully we can help them get this thing absolutely perfect!

this is great! im going to add a few to the main post if you dont mind! Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 33 of 40 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 27, 2012

DiogoLouro wrote:

Nice ideas dude, I really liked Infinite Kuma hahahah

that ones a stargate ideaSmiley Wink

Message 34 of 40 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Re: Official Requested Additions Thread (Updated)

Nov 27, 2012

Stage idea from me, DiogoLouro and Death by Ownage

Metal Gear Solid X Gravity Rush

The stage begins in Psycho Mantis's office from MGS1. Players fight as Mantis throws a few objects around at you. Eventually he says "I WILL SHOW YOU MY TRUE POWER!" and a controller appears on screen. He instructs the player to place the controller on the ground. Just as the on screen controller touches the ground, gravity inverts and the controller flips up and smashes through the roof. The room rips apart and we enter the realm of Gravity Rush. Players fight on a few broken pieces of the room while Mantis and Raven fight in the background.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 35 of 40 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Have like a game with 4 sackboys and they all can only use projectiles and level 3 supers. what a fun match
Message 36 of 40 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Official Requested Additions Thread (Updated)

Nov 28, 2012

Paramedic293 wrote:

Stage idea from me, DiogoLouro and Death by Ownage

Metal Gear Solid X Gravity Rush

The stage begins in Psycho Mantis's office from MGS1. Players fight as Mantis throws a few objects around at you. Eventually he says "I WILL SHOW YOU MY TRUE POWER!" and a controller appears on screen. He instructs the player to place the controller on the ground. Just as the on screen controller touches the ground, gravity inverts and the controller flips up and smashes through the roof. The room rips apart and we enter the realm of Gravity Rush. Players fight on a few broken pieces of the room while Mantis and Raven fight in the background.

added to stage ideasSmiley Happy

Message 37 of 40 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 28, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

Vice Versa Cross Save (Vita to PS3) update would be really nice.

really? why does that not work for anybody else? ;/ it works for me, i play on my vita for the trials etc, than switch over to ps3 and its still there.

How you do it?

idk o.0 i thought it automatically did it, i just clicked sign in, and made sure i was still signed in before turning off my vita or turning off the game, and it works fine for me that way

sign in on ps3?

no on the vita lol, it signs you out of the game *which stops data syncing* if the screen goes black or anything. so you gotta stay on the vita the whole time or just remember to log in again (top right corner) before getting off the vita.

Never mind I figured it out. I had to sign in then turn off my Vita. I usually keep my Vita on sleep mode.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 38 of 40 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 30, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

Vice Versa Cross Save (Vita to PS3) update would be really nice.

really? why does that not work for anybody else? ;/ it works for me, i play on my vita for the trials etc, than switch over to ps3 and its still there.

How you do it?

idk o.0 i thought it automatically did it, i just clicked sign in, and made sure i was still signed in before turning off my vita or turning off the game, and it works fine for me that way

sign in on ps3?

no on the vita lol, it signs you out of the game *which stops data syncing* if the screen goes black or anything. so you gotta stay on the vita the whole time or just remember to log in again (top right corner) before getting off the vita.

Never mind I figured it out. I had to sign in then turn off my Vita. I usually keep my Vita on sleep mode.

yeah Smiley Tongue thats the problem haha, i did the same the first two timesSmiley Happy glad you figured it out!

Message 39 of 40 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Side note.  Having a character whos lvl 3 can get 9 kills(sackboy) and one whos can only get at most 3 (heihachi) seems totally unbalanced doesnt it?

Message 40 of 40 (26 Views)
0 Likes