Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 27 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts

Official Requested Additions Thread (Updated)

[ Edited ]
39 replies 299 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

Playing this game, you may notice that theres a few things missing you would like. Well here is where you can post them and hopefully Superbot will see them and put some of these changes into the game or maybe as DLC or in a sequel.

Game Modes:

Horde Mode: Fight off waves of Helghast, Chimera, Conduits and more as they increase in numbers and strength! Beat them down before they hit you a certain amount of times! *health bar added just for this mode?*

Blondewolf: One person is the Blondewolf, while the others are on a team together, they have one life, while the blondewolf has 5, who will win?

Capture The Flag: Explains it self, may need a stage or two thats bigger just for this though, perfect for stowaways!

Infinite Buzz Mode: Instead of King of the Hill, you must answer the buzz questions correctly, if you mess up or get it wrong, you lose a life.

Items only mode: Can't use any buttons besides R2 for your specials and items.

Random Special Mode: Playing as spike, when you press R2 and all of a sudden you do a flip in the air like sackboy!, specials are random whenever you use one! You dont know whos you will end up with!

Leech AP: gain AP by hitting the other players like usual, but don't get hit back, everytime you get hit, the person attacking you will steal AP from you. (thanks from stargate)

New Challenges! :

infinite Drake Special: You can be anybody on the roster, but prepare for this challenge, its like horde mode, except you fight wave after wave of drakes "zombies", survive as long as you can, because if you get hit, you are done.

Infinite Kuma challenge: Kuma runs around on the stage hitting you and your opponents, try to gather AP and win while Kuma slashes through your defenses! (thanks from stargate)

--Add Co-op Challenges! : Such as pop as many sackboy bubbles as possible before the time runs out (must perform an attack, cant just run into them-- (thanks from stargate)

Stage Mash-Ups:

Sound Shapes/Escape Plan : The level starts out depressing like Escape Plan, and as the level goes on, you start seeing beats appear and make a new soundtrack, brightening the level.

Motorstorm/Wipeout: The level starts out with cars racing around, and the buildings start collapsing and falling apart, and after that, wipeout jets fly through.

Add the rival stage as a playable stage. (theweisel)

The stage begins in Psycho Mantis's office from MGS1. Players fight as Mantis throws a few objects around at you. Eventually he says "I WILL SHOW YOU MY TRUE POWER!" and a controller appears on screen. He instructs the player to place the controller on the ground. Just as the on screen controller touches the ground, gravity inverts and the controller flips up and smashes through the roof. The room rips apart and we enter the realm of Gravity Rush. Players fight on a few broken pieces of the room while Mantis and Raven fight in the background. (thanks from paramedic292, DiogoLouro, and Death by Ownage)

Story Addition:

After each fight in arcade, add a paragraph of text explaining what happens after the fight, or who they are fighting next and what happened to make them fight. Not too much to do :smileyhappy:

DLC Rivals:

Nathan Hale VS Emmett Graves for obvious reasons

Kat VS Jeanne D'Arc: Both big "system sellers" for their respective systems, both cel-shaded, and would be a really interesting choice to see unfold.

Dart Feld and Rudy Roughknight should be Rivals. Both Are jrps and were on the psone. Dart has the power of the dragoon, while Rudy has the power to use the forbidden ARMS. (thanks n0rmal94)

Unlocks:

At the end of a match, there are the pages which show your kills, unlocks, and points earned.  I feel there should be at least one other page including:   Who you killed and how many times, Total AP gained, Total AP lost, Longest Combo, #of Supers used(and maybe a colored icons to follow indicating which lvl.  ex: two yellow badges and a blue would indicate two lvl 1's and 1 lvl 2). (thanks from theweisel)

Game Tweaks:

In character selection you should be able to preview the color scheme you're selecting.  As it is now you just blindly pick and can't see how it looks til you're already fighting, maybe I'm picky, but I'd like to compare. (thanks from theweisel)

In the tutorials, some of the combos are really difficult.  It would be nice if there was a "preview" when you look through all the objectives so you can see how the combo is done.  If the highlighted button inputs moved along as they're supposed to be pressed it would definitely help a lot of people get timing down and improve; rather than mashing the buttons too quickly when you can't figure out timing. Also, lets take Dante for example.  He has many combos in his tutorial section.  Say you're having trouble with one so you skip it,  there should be a checkmark next to each one you've already done (thanks from theweisel)

the option to have a 4letter word above your head; name your character for ea fight.  Its kind of hard when everyone picks shirtless dante and you're trying to tell what off color your pants are when you're trying to see which p1,p2..you are. (thanks from theweisel)

online matches, why is there no 3v1 option?  I play with my two friends on my console, and we dont want to have a cpu 4th, we want a challenge! But we cant play online and add someone looking to play!  Totally makes sense for ranked matches, but for the unranked ones, you can adjust items and kills and everything, why not let up to three people play on the same console! (thanks from theweisel)

Add a spectator mode so that for online tournaments you can make sure people arent cheating and saying they won the round even though they didnt.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 40 (299 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Official Requested Additions Thread

Nov 27, 2012

post your ideas if you have any please:smileyhappy: it would help a lot to collect all ideas in one place for superbot to see.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 40 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

I would rather have the following in this particular order:

1. Bug fixes, network code enhancements
2. Put Sub-Zero or Scorpion in the game.
3. Custom sound track option.
4. Other DLC characters, I don't really care as long as it's not another Cole. Don't care a **bleep** about Crash either.
5. Game modes and other enhancements.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 40 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

I would rather have the following in this particular order:

1. Bug fixes, network code enhancements
2. Put Sub-Zero or Scorpion in the game.
3. Custom sound track option.
4. Other DLC characters, I don't really care as long as it's not another Cole. Don't care a **bleep** about Crash either.
5. Game modes and other enhancements.

this is just ideas to add to the game:smileyhappy: i wish some bugs could be fixed too, though i dont notice many, its normally just online.

I'd prefer sub-zero, just like ryu i feel scorpion is over used.

Custom sound track would be neat:smileyhappy:

DLC characters get old fast without new game modes, thats why i prefer game modes over new characters right now

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 40 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Nov 27, 2012
The thread came out great Zeo :smileyhappy:...there are some really good ideas in this.Id love the random super mode lol.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 40 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I'm all for new game modes, I just hope this game becomes a huge hit that at any point in time you can always find people playing ANY game mode you want.

I just hope more game modes does not fragment the game and reduce the existing players on each mode to become too repeititve.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 40 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Ummm... I would like Lu Bu and squall! As for game modes i cant think of any right now...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 40 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
I'm all for new game modes, I just hope this game becomes a huge hit that at any point in time you can always find people playing ANY game mode you want.

I just hope more game modes does not fragment the game and reduce the existing players on each mode to become too repeititve.

eh i think game modes will bring more people in :smileyhappy: they complain about the "lack of content and game modes" so adding more would only help :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 40 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 27, 2012
nice ideas :smileyhappy:
ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 40 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012
ooh love the buzz mode idea, people never answer the questions when I play and if they do people just get supered by the **bleep** in the game
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 40 (245 Views)
0 Likes