Reply
Splicer
Registered: 02/09/2009
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012
Sign me up for Fat Princess.
Message 31 of 74 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/10/2012
Offline
2388 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012
lol why are people choosing the characters that 3333 said not to?
Message 32 of 74 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
lol why are people choosing the characters that 3333 said not to?

I don't know xD But they can provided they say on here that they'd played as them already Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 33 of 74 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/10/2012
Offline
2388 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012
fair enough but nobody has played as Cole or Jak yet lol they havent been playable anywhere.
Message 34 of 74 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
fair enough but nobody has played as Cole or Jak yet lol they havent been playable anywhere.

OH seriously? Darn. I better edit my first post then o.o


Thanks man! :]

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 35 of 74 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/10/2012
Offline
2388 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
fair enough but nobody has played as Cole or Jak yet lol they havent been playable anywhere.

OH seriously? Darn. I better edit my first post then o.o


Thanks man! :]


No problemo Smiley Very Happy yea they were shown off but thats it.

Message 36 of 74 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
fair enough but nobody has played as Cole or Jak yet lol they havent been playable anywhere.

OH seriously? Darn. I better edit my first post then o.o


Thanks man! :]


No problemo Smiley Very Happy yea they were shown off but thats it.


Thanks again, dude! Smiley Very Happy 
Edited first page*

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 37 of 74 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012

Put me in the Parappa The Rapper clan. Gotta BELIEVE!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/kgkenshin/Kingkrazy_--.png[/IMG]
Message 38 of 74 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012
Sly clan for me Smiley Wink
Message 39 of 74 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/18/2011
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: Official PSASBR Clan list! (Add your psn and main character!)

Jul 27, 2012

Im going with Sly

Message 40 of 74 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes